ADVERTISEMENT

Moms For Liberty Leader Is Registered (CHILD) Sex Offender

No, we raised him to be the best person he can be. His grandparents definitely tried to indoctrinate him any chance they got, so religion isn’t foreign to him. He’s not religious. Are you implying that he’s trans because he’s atheist?

No.

Was he baptized or given the option since you were baptized?

No.

Was he baptized or given the option since you were baptized?
No, but he can do that later in life if he so chooses. I obviously don’t believe in original sin. I was baptized without my consent, and was never confirmed. I wouldn’t do the same to any of my children, but won’t stand in their way if that’s what they choose.

No, but he can do that later in life if he so chooses. I obviously don’t believe in original sin. I was baptized without my consent, and was never confirmed. I wouldn’t do the same to any of my children, but won’t stand in their way if that’s what they choose.

Did you ever give him what Baptism is?

I thought you were an altar boy?

My mistake if I have you confused with another poster with a similar avatar. :)

Did you ever give him what Baptism is?

I thought you were an altar boy?

My mistake if I have you confused with another poster with a similar avatar. :)
I already told you I don’t believe in original sin, so why would I lie to him about baptism? I was an alter boy but I’ve never divulged that to you, it’s not something I’m proud of.
I was forced to do that just as I was forced to go to church every Sunday, I would never do that to my children. If they choose to be religious I have no qualms with that.

I already told you I don’t believe in original sin, so why would I lie to him about baptism? I was an alter boy but I’ve never divulged that to you, it’s not something I’m proud of.
I was forced to do that just as I was forced to go to church every Sunday, I would never do that to my children. If they choose to be religious I have no qualms with that.

You don't have to lie. You could tell him what people believe Baptism to be.

I think most young people today are atheists because we were raised in an atheist country.

It's so imbedded in our culture.

• Haha
Reactions: Wendy79
You don't have to lie. You could tell him what people believe Baptism to be.

I think most young people today are atheists because we were raised in an atheist country.

It's so imbedded in our culture.
That’s not the country I was raised in. My Dad’s side is very Irish Catholic and my Grandpa called my children heathens. Obviously being the free thinker I am, I didn’t let it discourage me.
Where are you from that you consider this country to be mostly atheist 40 years ago? That is definitely not the life I lived, it was the exact opposite. I was and am still looked down upon because I’m not religious.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
That’s not the country I was raised in. My Dad’s side is very Irish Catholic and my Grandpa called my children heathens. Obviously being the free thinker I am, I didn’t let it discourage me.
Where are you from that you consider this country to be mostly atheist 40 years ago? That is definitely not the life I lived, it was the exact opposite. I was and am still looked down upon because I’m not religious.

I mean America today.

80% of Americans don't attend Church on Sundays now.

I mean America today.

80% of Americans don't attend Church on Sundays now.
You said most people are atheists today because we were raised in an atheist country. I was definitely not raised in an atheist country. I know Christians have a hard time with facts, but damn man, you’re all over the place. I also don’t buy your polls, how many people were actually polled? You just site those because they fit your narrative. Maybe Americans are tired of being lied to, have you ever considered that?

Reactions: Wendy79
You said most people are atheists today because we were raised in an atheist country. I was definitely not raised in an atheist country. I know Christians have a hard time with facts, but damn man, you’re all over the place. I also don’t buy your polls, how many people were actually polled? You just site those because they fit your narrative. Maybe Americans are tired of being lied to, have you ever considered that?

"We" means me and young people in America today.

Not you. You're not that young. No offense. :)

So you’re within 5 years or so of me, but you’re claiming to not be in my age group? If there is a hell, you will definitely be there with me you unauthentic POS.

Yes. 5 years is a big cultural gap.

You're not a millennial. Millennials are pretty atheistic.

Gen Z'ers are the most atheistic generation in American history.

Yes. 5 years is a big cultural gap.

You're not a millennial. Millennials are pretty atheistic.

Gen Z'ers are the most atheistic generation in American history.
Does that apply to biblical times? What was the age gap between Jesus and his disciples? Or is that not relevant? I’m going to need more of your misleading stats before I believe you.

Does that apply to biblical times? What was the age gap between Jesus and his disciples? Or is that not relevant? I’m going to need more of your misleading stats before I believe you.

It applies to America now.

You're more of a Gen Xer than a millennial.

Big difference.

How convenient! I obviously missed the big shift to atheism from the time I was 18 to 23. Must have been all the weed I was smoking and the acid I was dropping. Thanks for the amazing revelation.

The numbers show America is getting more and more atheistic each year.

Do you ever think about when you're going to die?

The numbers show America is getting more and more atheistic each year.

Do you ever think about when you're going to die?
I’m not afraid of death! It’s inevitable and just like every other living organism on this awesome planet, I’ll go back to the earth and continue the life/death cycle. I’m sorry that you can’t handle that, but it’s not your fault, it’s human nature to fear the unknown. I’m just mentally stronger than you.

Reactions: auntie_fah
I’m not afraid of death! It’s inevitable and just like every other living organism on this awesome planet, I’ll go back to the earth and continue the life/death cycle. I’m sorry that you can’t handle that, but it’s not your fault, it’s human nature to fear the unknown. I’m just mentally stronger than you.

I know atheism is an existential dead end.

It won't do you any good when you're a corpse, but, you do you.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
I know atheism is an existential dead end.

It won't do you any good when you're a corpse, but, you do you.
You’ll be worm food just like the rest of us Bry. I’m going to bed and will sleep fine knowing my role in the life cycle. I hope you can accept your fate and sleep as soundly as I will. It must be scary for you questioning your afterlife. Have you done enough to reach the Pearly Gates or will you be stuck in purgatory? Perhaps your time as an atheist will damn you to hell? Never mind my last comment, even if you accept Jesus on your deathbed, you’ll be saved! What a cop out! Lol! No wonder so many people “believe.” Sweet dreams.

• Love
Reactions: auntie_fah
You’ll be worm food just like the rest of us Bry. I’m going to bed and will sleep fine knowing my role in the life cycle. I hope you can accept your fate and sleep as soundly as I will. It must be scary for you questioning your afterlife. Have you done enough to reach the Pearly Gates or will you be stuck in purgatory? Perhaps your time as an atheist will damn you to hell? Never mind my last comment, even if you accept Jesus on your deathbed, you’ll be saved! What a cop out! Lol! No wonder so many people “believe.” Sweet dreams.

I'm hoping for the Beatific Vision but will probably get purgatory.

Sleep tight.

I'm hoping for the Beatific Vision but will probably get purgatory.
You are completely showing your ass and putting in all this effort to get what you are so desperately are trying to avoid. You are letting real life pass you by in hopes of some eternal afterlife paradise.

They have their control on you good. Sad thing is that you can’t see just how controlled you are.

You are completely showing your ass and putting in all this effort to get what you are so desperately are trying to avoid. You are letting real life pass you by in hopes of some eternal afterlife paradise.

They have their control on you good. Sad thing is that you can’t see just how controlled you are.

Real life isn't passing me by.

I accomplished all my goals already; I traveled all over the world, I graduated from college, I tried to help others as best as I could, FSU won 2 national titles during my lifetime, etc.

The only thing left to do is pray and hope. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
cd15887-woman-praying-for-all-the-stupid-people-funny-birthday-card__34675.1656352968.jpg

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT