ADVERTISEMENT

Moms For Liberty Leader Is Registered (CHILD) Sex Offender

That's fine, the data in my link shows priests are LESS likely to abuse kids than teachers are, but you can still keep your stereotypes.
I’ve been in both situations. I was a public school kid for 13 years. I was Catholic for 18, and an Altar Boy for 3 or 4.

I don’t recall anything inappropriate in either place. All I know is that there were ample opportunities for that priest to be alone with me. It was a small, one-priest Parrish, and I was often the only attendant. Some of the Catholic School kids did errands for the priest, and even took fishing trips with him.

My grade school had 3 classrooms in one large room, with two pull curtains. The principal’s office had glass windows facing the admin area. I don’t ever remember being in any such situation at school. There was always another adult within sight or at least shouting distance.

I’ve been in both situations. I was a public school kid for 13 years. I was Catholic for 18, and an Altar Boy for 3 or 4.

I don’t recall anything inappropriate in either place. All I know is that there were ample opportunities for that priest to be alone with me. It was a small, one-priest Parrish, and I was often the only attendant. Some of the Catholic School kids did errands for the priest, and even took fishing trips with him.

My grade school had 3 classrooms in one large room, with two pull curtains. The principal’s office had glass windows facing the admin area. I don’t ever remember being in any such situation at school. There was always another adult within sight or at least shouting distance.

My situation was somewhat similar.

From what I've read, most abuse happens in families.

The most common scenario is a single Mother who brings a boyfriend into the house who ends up being an abuser.

@BrianNole777, I know you gave up on our conversation, but I was thinking about something earlier that I wanted to ask. Assuming that there is life on other planets in different solar systems that god must have created, how many times do you think he’s used the line he obviously used on Mary?
God - “Het baby, do you want to birth the savior of your species?”
I bet he gets lots of virgin tail with that line.

@BrianNole777, I know you gave up on our conversation, but I was thinking about something earlier that I wanted to ask. Assuming that there is life on other planets in different solar systems that god must have created, how many times do you think he’s used the line he obviously used on Mary?
God - “Het baby, do you want to birth the savior of your species?”
I bet he gets lots of virgin tail with that line.

That's a mystery.

If you would leave atheism, you may get to ask it on the other side of the veil. :)

You are the type of Christian that makes people turn away. I wish you could honestly see yourself on this board.

Well, I try not to debate. I've done it less this year.

All it does is cement other people's positions. It's probably better to never discuss politics or religion.

What do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: globalhawk
Well, I try not to debate. I've done it less this year.

All it does is cement other people's positions. It's probably better to never talk politics or religion.

I agree 100%, but it is fun to fvck with people like you on occasion.

I know I've posted this again and again and you don't believe it, but 5-10% of men in every group are sexual abusers. That may be a low estimate. It could be 20%.

Pastors, teachers, drag queens, rabbis, guidance counselors, etc., etc. included.

Most abuse happens in families.

1 out of 4 females are sexually abused during their lifetime.

1 out of 6 males are sexually abused during their lifetime.

It's very common and Christians don't have a higher abuse rate than other groups.

I know you don't like Christianity and that's fine, but your posts are completely one sided.

I could post cases of drag queens being charged with sexual abuse. All you have to do is Google.

Rapists from every stripe and origin suck. Priests, gays, teachers, trans, coaches, Mayors, cops,… all rapists suck.

Reactions: BrianNole777
They don't believe drag queens are setting a good example for kids in child oriented environments like schools or libraries.

You're free to disagree. :)
So, now we can call out the leftists who brag about being a santuary city then complaining when others send illegal aliens to them. (or in Denver's case, shipping them out themselves) Or can we now point out the hypocracy of the leftists crowing about being against election interference while at the same time, filing 91 charges against Trump? Asking for a friend.
Stoopid post, not relevant to the thread.
Start your own dumbass thread.

LOL. What public school district ever just re-assigned proven molestors to a different school?

The sin of the Catholic Church was/is hiding these crimes, and just moving the offenders to a new Parrish (sp?), where they have a fresh group of victims.
Boom. Close the door.

How do those stats change when you eliminate volunteering and giving to the church?
Being a heathen you may not realize that churchs use donations to help those in need. Unlike your Pope Joe who uses tax dollars to payoff his Chinese overlords.

That's Trump country.

You haven't moved yet??
My area(Decorah) has plenty of democrats, but yeah, it’s mostly rural, uneducated & old fvcks who all worship at the Trump throne. With our oldest being trans, we’ve definitely considered moving North into Minnesota, but he really likes DHS(rated # 2 HS in IA) and has tremendous support here.

My area(Decorah) has plenty of democrats, but yeah, it’s mostly rural, uneducated & old fvcks who all worship at the Trump throne. With our oldest being trans, we’ve definitely considered moving North into Minnesota, but he really likes DHS(rated # 2 HS in IA) and has tremendous support here.

How old are you and your kid?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT