ADVERTISEMENT

Monday: Tool Live performance thread

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: SoProudNole
The guy is a phenom. Supposedly an amazing Jazz drummer as well. I’ve seen them twice. Need to take my daughter to a show when they get close again.
They’d be interesting at the Sphere. Dallas Feb. 2 btw.
I think that Feb 2 Dallas date was from this previous February.

Seeing them at the Sphere would be awesome!

I took the daughter to see them right before covid started - it was a great experience; I'm glad she got to go see them. I really like that they had a "no phones" policy throughout the show, until the very last song: it made the experience a lot better.

Reactions: tumorboy
I think that Feb 2 Dallas date was from this previous February.

Seeing them at the Sphere would be awesome!

I took the daughter to see them right before covid started - it was a great experience; I'm glad she got to go see them. I really like that they had a "no phones" policy throughout the show, until the very last song: it made the experience a lot bet.
You are correct. They’re all around 60. So a Vegas residency would make sense. My daughter has low level autism. So she’d need headphones. Heck, I’m deaf and I felt I needed head phones in 14 or so at Summerfest.
Hopefully they all need more money to pay alimony and child support.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
hqdefault.jpg

TOOL is my all time favorite band AIAEC... I'd say the best stage set I've seen from them was in 01 on the Lateralus tour which was incredible. My first of 9 TOOL shows was back in 93 on the Undertow tour and I've been addicted to seeing TOOL live ever since....

THEY ARE AMAZING LIVE

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT