ADVERTISEMENT

One of the most important things Trump has going for him......

Yeah, I don’t know how I didn’t pick that up. Thanks

One of the things that is scary about this is if you truly believe the other side is evil and capable of anything, that they are so hell bent on gaining power by any shady means necessary, what lengths will you go to prevent that?

The supposedly "liberal" MSM will ALWAYS clean up and/or ignore his insane ranting. How are these types of posts at Truth Social not obsessed over the way Biden's debate performance was or Hillary emails? How are they not considered to be automatically disqualifying for the Presidency?

I live in the nuttiest timeline.
GUU1G3DXwAAGQKP.jpg
Morning Joe is talking about this right now.

Trump is definitely unhinged.

Vance could be replaced by the weekend.

it really doesn’t matter who the vp is. all roads lead to the same place which is trump having a meltdown and blaming the vp for his own shortcomings.

eventually he will want to hang Vance too. the craziest thing is that is a literal statement not figurative because he wanted to hang his last vp. dude is a psychopath.

You know it’s bad when our representative republicans are not here to defend it, or both sides it.

Reactions: OILCHECKER
You know it’s bad when our representative republicans are not here to defend it, or both sides it.
To be fair the normal Republicans have given up and recognize Trump is poisonous. I look forward to having healthy discussions with them once again some day. For now I think a lot of guys are not posting anymore, leaving it to the lunatics to defend and promote Trump.

Reactions: win4jj
To be fair the normal Republicans have given up and recognize Trump is poisonous. I look forward to having healthy discussions with them once again some day. For now I think a lot of guys are not posting anymore, leaving it to the lunatics to defend and promote Trump.
Good point. The lunatics sure are doing their best to make HORT a mess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT