ADVERTISEMENT

More Breaking Russia news from VFN (formerly cnn):

IowaNiceHawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
May 2, 2016
St Donatus, IA
DFX0LNRUAAAScMF.jpg

Do you ever step outside, breath in fresh air, soak in the sun, drink a beer, get laid? Do you even live a life?

You've lollygagged around this board more than Moi.

You have a lot more posts.............lefties have trouble, overall, don't they,
baseball been berry berry good to me

I'm just curious if there has ever been any moment in Trump's presidency (and really during the campaign)--a Tweet, a Putin's not so bad there's a lot of killers out there interview, a chummy get-together in the Oval Office with Russian spies, a "Frederick Douglass is doing terrific things" type comment, a "Can I pardon myself?" inquiry--that has ever given you pause. Has ever made you think, Hmmm...maybe it isn't all fake news liberal media attacks. Maybe Trump is a bit...uh, incompetent, unhinged. No?

And if the answer is no my next question is:

Reactions: lucas80
This whole Russia thing is like watching the R's chase the birth cert for Obama. Just can't fix stupid, it's on both sides.

How many Congressional hearings were done over birth certificates?
None - the Rs knew better than to waste tax payers money on a ghost chase. The D's aren't smart enough to figure that out, although they don't care because it isn't their money. And they damn sure cannot accept the fact that DJT beat their "shoe-in cheater".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT