ADVERTISEMENT

More law enforcement corruption...

MitchLL

HR Legend
Dec 26, 2018
Apparently the FBI has proof that there were Secret Service agents and members of the FBI that were sympathizers of the Capitol rioters and may have even assisted them on January 5th/6th.

Certainly explains the missing texts and deleted messages.

Corrupt law enforcement...I'm shocked.

Apparently the FBI has proof that there were Secret Service agents and members of the FBI that were sympathizers of the Capitol rioters and may have even assisted them on January 5th/6th.

And the open doors

Posters on this board who would have been right there helping if not participating. Trump's stench is everywhere.
The sad thing is the downplaying of the entire ordeal. Morons who don't understand the significance of our country's peaceful transition of power. We're not some Third World country. Hell, even if there was wide spread ballot tampering, storming the Capitol certainly isn't the way to go about rectifying it.

Assuming it's true that the FBI has proof, we need to see some indictments if there were crimes, like conspiracy. If there were no crimes, we should see some public admissions from the FBI and Secret Service that agents have been fired.

Assuming it's true that the FBI has proof, we need to see some indictments if there were crimes, like conspiracy. If there were no crimes, we should see some public admissions from the FBI and Secret Service that agents have been fired.
The problem seems to be we don't yet know how far up the chain of command the corruption is?

The deletion of the dozens of text messages would seem to indicate this was a coordinated effort by some very senior individuals.

Remember, this was not an accidental action. The Secret Service has the most advanced system in the country to retrieve missing texts. So the fact that these are apparently "non retrievable" would make one think some very advanced law enforcement individuals are involved in this sinister act.

The "bad cops are a minority" talking point has been destroyed.

The problem seems to be we don't yet know how far up the chain of command the corruption is?

The deletion of the dozens of text messages would seem to indicate this was a coordinated effort by some very senior individuals.

Remember, this was not an accidental action. The Secret Service has the most advanced system in the country to retrieve missing texts. So the fact that these are apparently "non retrievable" would make one think some very advanced law enforcement individuals are involved in this sinister act.

The "bad cops are a minority" talking point has been destroyed.
Shouldn't Congress be investigating this, like the rest of the 1/6 stuff?

Shouldn't Congress be investigating this, like the rest of the 1/6 stuff?
Yep... the problem is timing. Everyone is campaigning and if the Dems lose the House, as usually happens in the midterms, this stuff will never be uncovered or investigated after Election Day.

I suspect that there is some serious political involvement in this and I think it's reasonable to conclude the Secret Service and maybe even the FBI have been compromised.

If anyone thinks things won't get worse before they get better... the Republicans regaining power in Congress will make for a chaotic next two years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT