ADVERTISEMENT

More than 60 recruits expected to visit this weekend

I may be jaded here based on past experience, but Iowa doesn't have the greatest track records with the track athletes, although Allen and Yamini had their moments. Ogwo was the most recent and I know there are several others, who have I left out? Fanucci, WR, from Cali?

I may be jaded here based on past experience, but Iowa doesn't have the greatest track records with the track athletes, although Allen and Yamini had their moments. Ogwo was the most recent and I know there are several others, who have I left out? Fanucci, WR, from Cali?
Paul Chaney, Tim Dwight

Yes, Chaney forgot about him, obviously Timmy D, duh! :) Thought there might have been a few other track guys who flamed out.

Blair, other than Lovett has their been additions/subtractions to the list.

Also, question on Neisen from Denver and Schott from Troy Mills. Thoughts on those two?
Added Ronnie Perkins, Class of 2018 DL, yesterday too.

I like Mason Neisen as a road grader at OG. Iowa has been telling him to stay patient because there's a chance they end up offering, which is maybe even more likely now that Waechter's gone. I'll be watching Neisen play in the state semifinals against Regina tomorrow.

Hawkeyes are recruiting Kyler Schott as a preferred walk-on and he's pretty interested in that opportunity.

Assuming Dillon Doyle is Chris Doyle's kid. Hell, we gave the equipment managers kid a scholarship, why not?

Wow, and some of you critics actually call yourself Hawkeye fans? Pretty pathetic list of comments here. I hope someone caves your heads in talking crap about our potential recruits and the program I adore. Be good or be gone you jackasses.

Reactions: hawkbirch
Artist's rendition of many posters in this thread:
egg-on-face.jpg

Dillon Doyle, Oliver Martin and Alex Klienow (clown commit) all play for IC West and are in the state championship game this Friday. Doyle is listed at 6"3, 203 lbs and runs a 4.7 40. That is pretty good as a junior.

Assuming Dillon Doyle is Chris Doyle's kid. Hell, we gave the equipment managers kid a scholarship, why not?
Wow! Another kid who was a whipping boy here,and gave his all for the hawks! Kind of like this kid named Brian Ferentz. A young man many said shoudn't to be on scholarship at Iowa. Gave his all. including almost losing his leg when he developed a staff infection after knee surgery. Many forgot how he fought back, and returned to anchor the OL, and lead us to 6 or 7 wins straight, and a major bowl win. Just another kid who didn't deserve to wear the black and gold.

Reactions: HawkinKansas
Yeah...what a terrible move. He wasn't productive at all. All Big Ten guy on the field and in the classroom and got a couple years in the NFL.....absolutely terrible decision

Perhaps I'm giving the poster you replied to too much credit, but I think sarcasm may have been in play.

Reactions: millah_22
247 reporting the recruits loved it, best they've seen, and actually felt the stadium shaking. Some even stormed the field with
Okay Oliver Martin, I hope tonight's game has you favoring the Hawks again!
Yes. supposedly Hankins is solid with iowa despite the Michigan offer. Hopefully the win gets us Nelson and the fridge. now we need a second running back, all for 2017.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT