ADVERTISEMENT

Most overrated team in the BIG thus far

JerseyCityHawki

HB All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
Iowa is not included lol (jk) but the most overrated to the most underrated? Would be curious to hear thoughts on this … Indy is looking good thus far! 42-13?

Kaleb Johnson for HEISMAN !!!

He keeps this pace up and Iowa can keep winning I would love to see him average 200 yards per game the rest of the season… he’s looking damn tough!

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Iowa is not included lol (jk) but the most overrated to the most underrated? Would be curious to hear thoughts on this … Indy is looking good thus far! 42-13?

He keeps this pace up and Iowa can keep winning I would love to see him average 200 yards per game the rest of the season… he’s looking damn tough!
I really enjoy watching KJ run.

It’s the only part of the Iowa offense I enjoy.

He'll move on for a big NIL contract next year if he keeps rolling..........

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
UM overrated, both UW's overrated, Nebby looks real, OSU looks real, OR looks to be rounding into shape and PSU looks pretty good.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Too early to know anything about all the teams. Some teams have peaked or in the process and some teams are working things out. It’s a long season and will see things change due to injuries and turnovers during games. Thin line with a lot of teams like Wisconsin seeing their starting qb go down.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT