ADVERTISEMENT

Moulton number 1 back?

Iowa has at least four good to very good RBs. All will play. Some will play more than others. If Moulton has risen to the top of the depth chart, it says that--right now--he's the man. But the others are waiting, and they'll get their turns. Not worried about who carries the ball.

Iowa has at least four good to very good RBs. All will play. Some will play more than others. If Moulton has risen to the top of the depth chart, it says that--right now--he's the man. But the others are waiting, and they'll get their turns. Not worried about who carries the ball.
Well said- I just want to see about 400 yards rushing the first game with 100 yards each back and 4 touchdowns! I think I am being realistic! lol I know dreaming but you never know? Or - have one back and beat Tavian Banks record like he did against Tulsa in which I was there to witness that great day!

According to Iowa roster, Moulton (5'9", 197 lbs) is the shortest and 2nd lightest RB on the roster (2 pounds heavier than Patterson). Interesting that they didn't go with one of the seasoned RB's for the opener.

Catches the ball better out of the backfield? Lester does like to throw to the backs a lot

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT