ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Fast Twitch

Sure it was poor sportsmanship but from a pure entertainment standpoint I love it. Hope he commits with his other brothers and becomes a Hawkeye! We need a wildcard in the lineup now that DeSanto is gone.

The Brands put a lot of eggs in the Ferrari basket and it backfired. I don't remember things ever looking this bleak for Iowa wrestling.

Building a strong collective and a beautiful new wrestling building. This season will be less than our usual expectations due to the gambling b.s, but he's looking at another possible great class with some studs finally on the back end to compete with PST.

Not sure what will happen with A.J. Is this going to cause Brands to pull the offer? Will AJ decide this isn't the fit for him? Not sure. It's not as if the Brands were choir boys. I'm not sure tonight's actions will pull the offer or not, I suspect it won't.

It's obviously concerning that in his first action in front of Iowa fans he gives the double bird and slaps a future match-up partner.

You get a second chance and that's how you handle it? That's certainly one way to handle it.

That’s the douchiest thing I have ever seen in sports.
You Cant See Me Womens Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

Made famous by Torbee's wouldja the other day, seen here: https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...-youre-bi-edition.433872/page-2#post-11749427

Had an interesting finish at the 197 finals at the soldier solute tonight. Seems he had a salute of his own.

He’s done…end of story. He’s a disgusting human and whatever life game he’s playing he’s failing miserably at it. He had a chance at redemption and he proved to be beyond redeemable.

I’ve never met a wrestler that didn’t have a screw loose. I think this guy is fine. Can he play QB?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
lol… love to hate this guy. He’s either a total tool or he’s created a great bad guy character that will draw huge attention. I can see him basking in the boos cascading down on him and that he will love every second of it. Hawkeye fans will begrudgingly love him too if he beats Penn State and wins a title.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT