ADVERTISEMENT

Mulkey

50 to 1 kids would line up for a CC autograph over ANYONE from LSU. But then I never see anyone from LSU sign an autograph. (Yep, this has nothing to do with the original post).

There are a whole bunch of Karens participating in this thread! A week ago the criticisms of the players on opposing teams was that their hair was too long, their eyelashes were too long, and their fingernails were too long! At that time, and again now, I just shake my head and marvel that men are still living in the 19th century. It seems preposterous that Iowa WBB are playing in the national championship game, and Iowa fans display their maturity/open-mindedness, by complaining about women and their stylistic choices. And some of you use the excuse that you are old, thus justifying your animus. How about old, white, provincial, culturally (or?) biased?

I hate the fake eyelashes. All the girls I've met under 30 that wear them are complete bitches. I get it if you're above 40 and wearing them but why in your 20's when you have so much natural beauty do you make yourself uglier? Of course I've bought into the delusion that women wear them for men but the reality is they wear them for other women.
The Kardashians put on some fake eye lashes and the rest of women in the world follow suit. Same with any style. Women are like sheep. They have to wear what everyone else is wearing. Yoga Pants and leggings.. By God, I am going to wear these regardless because every other woman is wearing. No matter that I weigh 300 pounds or that I am 75 years old.

The Kardashians put on some fake eye lashes and the rest of women in the world follow suit. Same with any style. Women are like sheep. They have to wear what everyone else is wearing. Yoga Pants and leggings.. By God, I am going to wear these regardless because every other woman is wearing. No matter that I weigh 300 pounds or that I am 75 years old.
Yep, that’s it. Sure thing blubber boy.

Love the tight leotards on the 300 pounders. What you see is what you're going to get including all of the over the waistline spillage.

She’s a piece of work and real pos. This is from last year after game was all but over. Frans got nothing on her.
The amazing thing about that technical is the ref had to think about it. She was 15 feet onto the court during live play and the ref didnt immediately ring her up. Hell, she nearly hit him and yet he took a second to consider the T.

F'ing political crap
ABLVV87aVk6zoQV1aHrfIsd_7eeHY5up6uHlCQKuW4Vn9W_qV9MdAD8epGbVJUv360cNqBhouwSqnKvIX_8Kmtxp-SpCN7IlZZFPOLtkjsCZ-YxgrPwWQCZMYF0aFIBfYS0ws7fy0VHlSAgcdr0MFyleYtAE1znr3mgGe1C7kTJX8L-YuAD-O1wEA8DRUuWUuEbW6B2ipmtyTbgYpc-Nh2c72sRmExIeGMUXqKAONOS6wLltLdPoV4zohJuZrpA73YOln-e1UHaReWsYPvA0FD8paDhDEYk2kxall0vF6M-ayfl1YkFCDDTYBM6H77kItNIuHxoo1kgqzu627N8n4Z9yrapwetDYXRoODC1tMwzmXrbsYfRGh6Oid5-SExzrpFVKtBg2ZUN83bPfjz1Gj1L34JZN7711uZ-gJ-D4MDZlewJTCz_3PD-v5ozgdhuA8COA6vh1YBC_qSsgZj8zwOJfN5QfjEIPtLyV2So7MYZMI36sQo7NbGMuSWOdVfRrkbCQAtch4GJ3GTUZlVrcErvJ-6S50QCms8Bq5ptZAt-TiOIMh922tE-bnrQrutuxmdyRF3MthqZY57goV_7s4wyyq9sguPzxJF_ympmXX9eXiEYB_lN2Gvfjo9pCJljf6ExTTjXZ4NQWU41IrQ1o2MLHxjrliMIfzkNqRULNq0hcN7Q4NRs6xLMVoCeqCPjxdbL3NyjZMufk_4YQERNbMMMKp6CTJ-_kXkyrYZeim-KHuIdxOY8i7ga8qP7O3BP0q7IdcG9D0mQyO6ca123lJPaPIHVO4ERI7E9wV0ZPNCr3bePUEDqwfi-v_cbxpOjj1XcceR9tc9bL4ZG8m5Jg6BlaSmiqers4AUitsqkWezdmA00x3_FO1_w6KJQqksU-odtYTQ=w567-h557-s-no-gm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT