ADVERTISEMENT

Musings from This Weekend's Trip to NW Iowa

Then you somehow missed all of the let's go Brandon, anti-abortion, Christian reformed, GQP stuff, which is great to be honest.
If this is all you're worried about, you're doing the thread wrong.

If this is all you're worried about, you're doing the thread wrong.
It's not all that I'm worried about, it's just the most embarrassing thing about living in this state. Glad he somehow missed it, though, because this could be a great place again.

It's not all that I'm worried about, it's just the most embarrassing thing about living in this state. Glad he somehow missed it, though, because this could be a great place again.
Dwindling towns started happening in the 90's across a few different administration's.

It's not a new revelation.

At any rate, good thread to read for the most part.

LOL....no Camel Hair here either. We are heading to Main Street. I'm a bald guy wearing a gold Hawkeye shirt, my wife (I'll let you share a pic if we meet up) has a UNI purple shirt on, and my nephew has his red Clown shirt on. Nephew might be easiest to spot, he's 6'5". We might stop at Tip Top or Whiskey River depending on crowds.

I thought spotted you. But your lady looked much younger if it was you Wood.

I had about 10 high fives from people loving the Kelce jersey, so I would have been spotted easily. My ears are still ringing from Hairball

Reactions: Igor Stravinsky10
I thought spotted you. But your lady looked much younger if it was you Wood.

I had about 10 high fives from people loving the Kelce jersey, so I would have been spotted easily. My ears are still ringing from Hairball
I was looking for you, but never saw you. I'm 50 and my wife is 41, so that was likely us that you saw. What a fun night!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT