ADVERTISEMENT

Muslim Activists are Organizing in 9 Swing States to Make Sure Biden does not Win a Second Term

They know that he didn’t, but they’re going to repeat the lie until it becomes fact. Judging by the reactions, too late.

It was a travel ban, of the exact same countries that Obama banned travel from.

I’m going to steal a line from @goldmom ; it’s not about defending someone, it’s about being honest. There are cargo loads of crap to blast and hate Trump for. “Banning Muslims” is not one of them.

google "feeding our future"

77 Somali Americans have been charged with stealing $250 million from the US Dept of Agriculture during the early years of the pandemic. They claimed they were feeding 1000's of kids/day during the pandemic when they clearly weren't; they submitted fake invoices and got paid by Feeding our Future; they pocketed the money and bought land, homes, luxury cars and jewelry. The Dept of Agriculture reimbursed Feeding our Future so it became a federal crime.

The head of Feeding our Future was a white woman; her right hand person was Somali (this person started spreading the word to the Somali community on how to make a LOT of money quickly). When charges were brought, the head of Feeding our Future claimed racism.

Fair enough, but under Trump the white house would be cheering on BN, and the result would be more Palestinians dead. Shortsighted initiative IMO.

It’s not going to impact the outcome much if at all with 1% of our citizens identifying as Muslims.

It's not going to affect the outcome?

From the story:

Hussein said Minnesota has about 50,000 Muslim voters, well short of the 233,012-vote margin by which Biden bested Trump in the state in 2020. Hussein said he believes that there's just a 30% chance of succeeding [in Minnesota].

But he said chances are good in states where Biden had much smaller winning margins: Georgia, Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Hussein said the Abandon Biden group is also focusing on Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Nevada and Florida.

"Our math right now shows really no pathway for Biden to win," he said.

It's not going to affect the outcome?

From the story:

Hussein said Minnesota has about 50,000 Muslim voters, well short of the 233,012-vote margin by which Biden bested Trump in the state in 2020. Hussein said he believes that there's just a 30% chance of succeeding [in Minnesota].

But he said chances are good in states where Biden had much smaller winning margins: Georgia, Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Hussein said the Abandon Biden group is also focusing on Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Nevada and Florida.

"Our math right now shows really no pathway for Biden to win," he said.

Lol... won't even come close to making up the votes Trump lost since 2020

Tell that to University of Minnesota human rights Prof. Hassan Abdel Salam who says the "math right now shows really no pathway for Biden to win."
I guess there's no point in going to the polls this fall boyz... the professor says it's over.

Sorry, I stand corrected

There's a huge Somali community in the Minneapolis/St Paul metro and it will keep growing.

As I have stated previously, at the gym, I simply listened to what they said and avoided getting into an argument; and that article in the orig post shows how they are organizing based on one issue.

I think Biden wins, mostly because Trump is such a horrible candidate. They think Biden will be defeated. We'll see.

I'd forgotten how triggered Fran gets over Somalis. I guess he isn't finding enough satisfaction and attention through starting 10 threads a day on the basketball board, and had to scratch that petrified of driving past the no go areas of Minneapolis.

There were no wars when Trump was President and there was peace in the Middle East. Not a coincidence.

Do you think Trump would have talked Putin out of invading Ukraine?

No one (including Israel's Intelligence Agency) saw the Oct 7 Hamas attack coming.
Putin saw an opportunity due to Joes weak foreign policy, and Ukraine saw an opportunity to blackmail Joe for his dirty dealings in Ukraine for the past 25 years.

• Haha
Reactions: PackerHawkeye1
Some would say the women of Alabama and Iowa are living under Christian Sharia Law already.
Ironic since both are under female leadership, though Kay Ivey is ten million times better than Reynolds, who's the most incompetent executive leader in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT