ADVERTISEMENT

My anecdontal conversation with a friend who is a Trumpette

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
Discussing the local h.s. raising money for a band trip to France in 2019 and I made an off hand remark about Trump making the trip impossible if he gets us into a war before then. My friend's response-

I don't know I think he is doing alright. He said he was going to drain the swamp, look he fired that guy using the airplanes for personal use.

Well, ok then.

Reactions: lucas80
Discussing the local h.s. raising money for a band trip to France in 2019 and I made an off hand remark about Trump making the trip impossible if he gets us into a war before then. My friend's response-

I don't know I think he is doing alright. He said he was going to drain the swamp, look he fired that guy using the airplanes for personal use.

Well, ok then.

I bet your friend thinks you're a complete DB for making such a stupid comment. It says just as much about you as his response says about him.

I bet your friend thinks you're a complete DB for making such a stupid comment. It says just as much about you as his response says about him.
fxpscq.gif

giphy.gif

Well, ok then.
Your friend has a point (but not one worthy of a disagreement or thread).

In Costco, I had a man that I didn't know very loudly say to me

-I'm 82 years old, the Cubs won the World Series and Donald Trump was elected President. I can die a happy man.

His wife was very embarrassed. Everyone scattered.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL

Well, ok then.
Bang his wife. If you tell him it didn’t really happen that way he will believe it. Even if he walks in on you two doing the wheelbarrow he will believe you.

Fill the swamp and then drain it, is that what trump said while campaigning? If so, he needs to continue the draining with is daughter and son in law and a couple of others. However, he will probably refill it with more unqualified billionaires.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT