ADVERTISEMENT

My favorite Bible verse

Mine is John 15:18

If the people of this world hate you, understand that they hated me long before they hated you.

I dont know why. It always stuck with me when I was young.

“When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. ” | Deuteronomy 25:11-12

“But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? Hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?” | 2 Kings 18:27

Reactions: naturalmwa
Indeed, but there were so many more rules under the OT Lord that, if not followed, usually lead to mass genocide. Plus the animal and human sacrificing to show your allegiance was pretty cool.

True, but the reason for the rules become moot in the NT. Part of the reason I lean NT. On top of the fact that way too many people take both OT/NT WAY out of context...and yes, that applies to "Christians" (like POTUS spiritual advisor types) as well as non-Christians.

Don’t be silly. God is a man, everyone knows that. And Jesus is white and Santa Clause is white.

Fact.
s-l640.jpg

Revelation 9 is pretty cool. I was watching the original Helter Skelter series and saw where the LA prosecutor, Vincent Bugliosi, was associating that chapter with Charlie and the family. Some dude that used to be in the family was explaining how Charlie interpreted it to be from The Beatles White Album- Revolution 9. Charlie was the Fifth Angel and Revelation 9 was prophecy coming to life with him and his family. Trippy as hell! I guess LSD can open all sorts of doors! Especially if you're already crazy and take it a few hundred times!

https://www.charlesmanson.com/theories/revelation-chapter-nine/

Don’t be silly. God is a man, everyone knows that. And Jesus is white and Santa Clause is white.
I'm asking WHY. It's interesting how God is characterized in the Abrahamic religions. God is always a "He" and always does humanistic things as well as supernatural stuff.

Herkmeister's favorite verse is Proverbs 17:22

"A cheerful heart is good medicine,
but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."

What is your favorite Bible verse? Mine is Ezekiel 23:20.

“There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.”

Mel Gibson need to turn this chapter into a movie!
John 3:16. It's what I'm counting on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT