ADVERTISEMENT

NAACP issues travel advisory for Florida, saying the state is ‘openly hostile toward African Americans’

Yeah. Gun nuts don't actually think they will need their guns to defend against tyranny. You actually believe that crap? If so, now is yet another chance to prove it.

In practice, they actually want their guns so they can enforce tyranny, not fight it.

Lolwut? Double down on stupidity. Nice.

Reactions: goldmom
The reasons and pronouncements the NAACP suggested are in their words. If you do not believe that they are being truthful then fine. Unless I missed it there was not one sentence suggesting that people not go to Fl. Just an advisory of what you will face if you decide to go there.
My point is, why are you “warning” people who are traveling there about this? What difference does it make to them if they’re in Florida or Oregon? They aren’t taking AP classes or reading the new text books if you’re traveling there, right? So what’s the purpose of it?

It’s a way for them to tell black people “Florida is doing some racist shit, so don’t go there and give them your money. They don’t like you.”

Yeah, it’s because I was SURE to get my zygote clump of cells ass in the line to get white skin the day we all got to choose.

When is someone going to call out this stupid white privilege crap? Hello this is Cracker Nation calling...raise your freckly white hand if you remember choosing what color you wanted to be...😂
^^ depth.

Reactions: Tom Paris
No. I’m saying the article is ridiculous. The Alabama and Mississippi references were to point out there are worse stereotypes than Florida to further emphasize the point.

Btw, I haven’t lived in Iowa for many years. I actually live in the South and understand most Iowans wouldn’t have the first clue about race relations down here. Also, I’m a teacher and can tell you “CRT” or LGBTQ stuff is not part of the curriculum. I will add that because of DeSantis and the teacher that got in trouble for showing a Disney movie we had to at the last minute send out permission slips to the parents of middle school students to ensure they are able to watch a Disney movie scheduled for the last day of school.

Whats it like living in the 3rd world?

So AAs are as a whole incapable of changing their lives with out help from their masters?
They are brainwashed, their culture is broken. Look at how truly successful AAs vote. The ones who succeed in business. It’s not as one sided.

Lived in Lincoln, Nebraska for 3 years, the QCA for 4. Tutored over 20 African American youth

Orson Welles GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT