ADVERTISEMENT

Name a song that wasnt written for the movie but you instantly associate it with a movie anytime you hear it

Such a great soundtrack. Every time I'm driving and Sweet Emotion comes on, I think of Pickford's orange GTO slow mo cruising through the parking lot while his girlfriend rolls a J in the front seat. Brings back great memories (just substitute an old Buick for the GTO, but the cute stoner girlfriend didn't seem to mind at the time).

Reactions: fsu1jreed and Bro D
My 12 yr old son was singing beautiful boy’ (Lennon6 tonight and I starter sing it with him. He asked what movie it’s from. I have no idea and we don’t play that song almost ever. I think I played it during the first 6 months of his life and then quickly moved him into NWA and what not. Is that from a recent movie?

I am a diehard wrestling fan, but I have to say that Vision Quest is an objectively horrible movie. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Not one or two?

MV5BNGUyNjU1OGUtNTQ5OS00Nzk5LTg5MGQtZDNlNDY1N2NmZGVhXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: The-Dude-Abides
Some of you guys are good at this. Some you are not. Play by the rules don't look for a song you like and then find a movie. Think of the movie and then decide if there was one song that sticks out to you because of that movie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT