ADVERTISEMENT

Name Iowa's All-Time Slow White Guy team

Lol, that probably was Lil Lick's best game, wasn't it? I remember him making some good plays but I was just more concerned about the Boilers getting the win.

On a side-note, I'm glad that team scoring averages seem to be trending up in college hoops over the past couple of years. I'm pretty sure the final score of the game above was 69-58.

iirc, in Lick's first year we beat MSU 43-39. I'll take the W but man was that fugly.

SIAP. Has to be Lew Perkins. Played for Ralph Miller from 65 to 67. Crowd favorite, because he was not good. Roof off of the Field House when he made the occasional shot. Was AD at many schools resigning at KU in 2010 in the midst of scandal.

In fairness, perhaps we should have an all time slow poster team? Having recently read one of the most sour complaints I've seen this off season, that our recruits are worse than the worst back up plan recruits of our opponents? I've come to realize that the REAL slowness was not one Craig Anderson, nor Troy Skinner, but the so called fans that insist that Iowa is still a poor basketball program. Talk about slime trail leaving slugs! These are the slowest of the slow that failed to reach a safe moist muck in time to hide from the sun! Craig Anderson's basketball speed seems supersonic compared to the synapse deprived views of the remaining lemon suckers. And, if it seems I'm being mean, I swear it is only because I don't enjoy the stench of drying gastropod molluscs that fail to even have the decency to wear a shell!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT