ADVERTISEMENT

Name one person you would like to see suffer.

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
Me it's the Kock brothers. Would love for them to die a miserable death. I am all for wealth but when you use that wealth to put other people down or control gov die MoFFFer

Me it's the Kock brothers. Would love for them to die a miserable death. I am all for wealth but when you use that wealth to put other people down or control gov die MoFFFer
If you hate them you should learn how to spell their name.

I know several guys who work at refinery owned by Koch. They love their jobs and are well paid - say they work for a great employer.

I know several guys who work at refinery owned by Koch. They love their jobs and are well paid - say they work for a great employer.
Do they report directly to the Koch brothers? I'm sure there are alot of people satisfied with their jobs working for Koch businesses. Doesn't change the fact they are wealthy and use that wealth to influence politics for their own personal gain.

Do they report directly to the Koch brothers? I'm sure there are alot of people satisfied with their jobs working for Koch businesses. Doesn't change the fact they are wealthy and use that wealth to influence politics for their own personal gain.

And that deserves death, iyo?

I am not sure if I want to see anybody suffer. That includes the worst people on the planet what have done the worst things they could possibly do to their fellow man.

I think it would say more about me as a person if I wanted to make somebody suffer, for that matter. Just my opinion. Not judging anybody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT