ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy Mace tweets out a lie, immediately gets called out on it

Contrarian in me would like to point out that the 93 octane some people buy was over $4:

xDTZv2Z.png

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
Yeah, unfortunately one of my vehicles requires 93 octane.
That's what I fed my '03 Z06 and my '07 Solstice GXP. Turbo with direct injection definitely didn't like regular. It's the only turbo car i've owned. Do they all require high octane?

Did she specify premium? Most people do not buy premium as it is not required for most vehicles. I buy premium for my lawn mower because the engine manufacturer recommends it. My car engine does not require it, so I don't buy premium for my car.
Why are you trying to destroy the habitability of the planet? What conceivable excuse do you have to own a polluting lawn mower? You're not too poor to afford better alternatives. Does someone have to pass a law to make you do the right thing?

Did she specify premium? Most people do not buy premium as it is not required for most vehicles. I buy premium for my lawn mower because the engine manufacturer recommends it. My car engine does not require it, so I don't buy premium for my car.
You should be putting non-ethanol gas in your mower, which isn't the same as premium, and usually has a 91 octane rating.

I use premium in one of my vehicles because the manufacturer recommends it for that model. A lot of higher performance cars, and cars with turbochargers, require premium. the higher octane helps eliminate piston knock.

Fortunately for me I have an old Jeep for my daily driver that uses 87 octane.

You should be putting non-ethanol gas in your mower, which isn't the same as premium, and usually has a 91 octane rating.

I use premium in one of my vehicles because the manufacturer recommends it for that model. A lot of higher performance cars, and cars with turbochargers, require premium. the higher octane helps eliminate piston knock.

Fortunately for me I have an old Jeep for my daily driver that uses 87 octane.
Maybe I wasn't precise. It says premium on the pump, but it is a 91 octane non-ethanol gas. The 93 has ethanol in it.

Now that it's 'X', is the actionable message still a "Tweet"? What are our options here? Musk really didn't think this through.

Nancy Mace Xs out a lie, immediately gets called out on it​

Nancy Mace sends an X message lie, immediately gets called out on it​

Nancy Mace X-messages out a lie, immediately gets called out on it​

Last edited:
Reactions: EagleHawk
Can confirm. Was driving through SC a few days ago and there were stations selling premium for over $4.

Now that it's 'X' is the actionable message still a "Tweet"? What are our options here? Musk really didn't think this through.

Nancy Mace Xs out a lie, immediately gets called out on it​

Nancy Mace sends an X message lie, immediately gets called out on it​

Nancy Mace X-messages out a lie, immediately gets called out on it​

Cool now solve for X

• Haha
Reactions: hawksurprize
I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that not a lot of Nancy’s constituents own vehicles which require premium gasoline.

I do, however, like her boobies.
I'd go out on a limb and say you are wrong about her constituents.

She was on CNN after McCarthy was kicked to the curb last week.

Was begging for people to send her $$$ because she said she was receiving threats for her stances

Typical Republican victim.

Googled her history...she's already been married and divorced 2x.
No thanks!

Reactions: TC Nole OX
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT