ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy Mace tweets out a lie, immediately gets called out on it

Mace says she will pronounce Kamala’s name however Mace wants?

I swear some cons just live to be an asshole in public.
Mispronouncing one’s name is probably the oldest form of disrespect in the world. I think I learned that “trick” when I was in grade school…. And that’s been 60-70 years ago. And the guest was damn right when he called Mace out and called her “mispronunciation” a racist ploy. Mace is an ignorant tired old white gurl looking to make her bones in a political party that is riding itself to destruction.

She had promise when she came onto the national scene, but she's rapidly descended into goofball moron status. However, she got exactly what she wanted yesterday. She stood up to the woke Libs, and proved to the Trump base that white people are the victims of RaCIsM all the time. And, she got to throw in words like pronoun to boot.
Seemed one of the more reasonable ones at first, then got spanked by the MAGAs and Trump in 2022 cycle for criticizing Trump about Jan 6 and not believing the stolen election nonsense. So she decided keeping her cushy new job was more important than principles, so she dove into the deep end of the MAGA pool.

There's about a 110% chance, to quote Trump, that Mace never accepts an interview request from CNN again.

That was absolutely brutal.

Has anyone seen any tweets from her saying how unfairly she was treated?
She was flailing so badly and made such an idiot out of herself, for one nanosecond I almost felt sorry for her.

Then I remembered what an awful human being she is and started laughing at the dummy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT