ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy Mace tweets out a lie, immediately gets called out on it

She was on CNN after McCarthy was kicked to the curb last week.

Was begging for people to send her $$$ because she said she was receiving threats for her stances

Typical Republican victim.

Googled her history...she's already been married and divorced 2x.
No thanks!
As I said, she had a chance at being a normal Republican who might accomplish something. Then she went cult. She helped to kill off McCarthy last week. Where does she go from here?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Contrarian in me would like to point out that the 93 octane some people buy was over $4:

xDTZv2Z.png
Stretch a little bit more, Seminole!
Who buys 93 octane “performance” gasoline except those who choose to drive these autos? But damn, you made your point!
You wanna spend $1 more per gallon for your gasoline, go ahead. It’s a free country! But, be reminded what the Guilded Age millionaire Rockefeller said....”If you have to ask how much it costs to maintain a yacht, you probably can’t afford one.”

As I said, she had a chance at being a normal Republican who might accomplish something. Then she went cult. She helped to kill off McCarthy last week. Where does she go from here?
She and Nikki Haley are one and the same. They both KNOW BETTER, but have to play to their voting base. They have to lie to them because that's what they want to hear.

Reactions: HawkMD
and here I thought "Nancy Mace" was just Nancy Grace's former adult film name
That’s a mental image I did not need this morning, but I do like the idea of her mouth being so full of BBC that she can’t breathe.

It meant adultry in a book from the 1800’s called the Scarlett Letter. A scarlet letter in itself is not a reference to the book and can mean whatever the user wants it to mean.
LOL

Check the dictionary.
She even used the letter A!
😂

Why is this woman all of a sudden everywhere? What's the angle?
She feels emboldened because her district got slightly more red after cutting out some of the Charleston area. I imagine we will see a grift soon.

LOL

Check the dictionary.
She even used the letter A!
😂
That’s what it initially meant in the book The Scarlet Letter. The actual term scarlet letter itself does not mean that, it is a term dictated by the user. Hell, if you actually read the book you would know the reference changes and means something else by the end.

Last edited:
That’s what it initially meant in the book The Scarlet Letter. The actual term scarlet letter itself does not mean that, it is a term dictated by the user. Hell, if you actually read the book you would know the reference changes and means something else by the end.
When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean–neither more nor less.”
“The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean different things–that’s all.”
“The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master–that’s all.”

Reactions: artradley
Contrarian in me would like to point out that the 93 octane some people buy was over $4:

xDTZv2Z.png
Weird

Gas Buddy has premium at $3.25 in much of the state

Premium as cheap as $3.68 in Charleston.

$3.39 premium at Costco in Charleston....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
Weird

Gas Buddy has premium at $3.25 in much of the state

Premium as cheap as $3.68 in Charleston.

$3.39 premium at Costco in Charleston....
Doesn’t realize he’s responding to a post from 8 months ago.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Reactions: fredjr82
That's what I fed my '03 Z06 and my '07 Solstice GXP. Turbo with direct injection definitely didn't like regular. It's the only turbo car i've owned. Do they all require high octane?
Don't know but every turbo I ever owned burned through oil like an addict does crack. Never made it to 3000 miles. Always had to add oil.

Reactions: jasonrann
Nancy Mace is a racist pos

She had promise when she came onto the national scene, but she's rapidly descended into goofball moron status. However, she got exactly what she wanted yesterday. She stood up to the woke Libs, and proved to the Trump base that white people are the victims of RaCIsM all the time. And, she got to throw in words like pronoun to boot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT