ADVERTISEMENT

Nationwide Cellphone Issue

noleclone2

HR Legend
May 4, 2015
A bit disconcerting and it is impacting me here in Tallahassee on my AT&T. Only on SOS. Sounds like all of AT&T impacted but other carriers are too.

Timing is interesting a week after the nations security scuttle on Russian Rocket launch…

Fuggggggin dramatic. Btw service is fine here in CR. Better not **** up my package delivery tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: noleclone2
“AT&T is literally one of the most expensive phone companies, and y’all have the audacity to have a service outage for hours with zero updates being given to your customers?”

Good grief. Customers act so entitled. Just because you own an expensive phone and pay for service doesn't somehow magically ensure uninterrupted service. Outages happen.

A bit disconcerting and it is impacting me here in Tallahassee on my AT&T. Only on SOS. Sounds like all of AT&T impacted but other carriers are too.

Timing is interesting a week after the nations security scuttle on Russian Rocket launch…

Daughter in ga, in laws in ky and sc affected.

Reactions: noleclone2
“AT&T is literally one of the most expensive phone companies, and y’all have the audacity to have a service outage for hours with zero updates being given to your customers?”

Good grief. Customers act so entitled. Just because you own an expensive phone and pay for service doesn't somehow magically ensure uninterrupted service. Outages happen.
I get what you’re saying but on the flip side they expect me to pay, every month when “outages” happen in my life.

I actually don’t use AT&T but I would think this logic applies to other companies…I would hope. Probably should give it a shot
Companies typically won't give away free money, but when you call them out, they'll often concede. Did you know every time your Amazon Prime delivery is late you can bring up a chat window to get a $5 credit to your account. One time my monthly subscribe and save order was 2-days late. They told me to pick the most expensive item on my shipment and they would refund that amount...wound up with a $40 credit.

No issues for me
Interesting phenomenon in our house, wife's iOS is "offline". She can't make calls or send texts. Me on Android right now:

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

However she does not. She grew tired of men being pigs.
I've read before about how she's tried really hard to get away from that perception/ depiction of her.

Not sure if she ever fully can, but I get how it could be really difficult to always have people come back to that, no matter what she tries to do.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
However she does not. She grew tired of men being pigs.
I have found her situation an interesting one. Her looks and assets for sure were the number 1 reason that helped her become a big deal and she made millions off of it (yes commercial folks who make it big and have years of being the face of a brand make major bank). It was not her acting or the writing of the commercials.

Now, I get how a person could be really upset reading and seeing the sophomoric and lusting comments about them as they become famous based on the celebrity status (again in large part thanks to her assets). However, I find it utterly ridiculous that she compared it to sexual assault.

And yes, the comments and memes could for sure be irritating and gross for her to come across, but unless she is being sent them or shown them directly, that is not even really sexual harassment as compared to what so many women endure in real life encounters at places/work. Someone posting her public pictures on here and us acting like a bunch of teenagers in a locker room over it is not us sexually harassing her.

I will concede any deep fake / AI making of sexually graphic stuff involving her or anyone else is quite a different thing and emerging problem and should subject the makers of the material to legal consequences.

Reactions: TennNole17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT