ADVERTISEMENT

naughty nurse

Is this problem really as skewed towards female teacher male student as the media reports would indicate?

I find it strange you rarely ever hear anything about the male teacher and female student.

Maybe part of this is because more teachers are female? Maybe because guys are more afraid of being caught?

Is this problem really as skewed towards female teacher male student as the media reports would indicate?

I find it strange you rarely ever hear anything about the male teacher and female student.

Maybe part of this is because more teachers are female? Maybe because guys are more afraid of being caught?
Female teachers and school nurses are whores.

I think so. There are some guys but not as many as the females. Social media and texting have given these horny teen boys access to communication with these lonely desperate teachers. I can’t believe these teachers keep doing this. Who can you trust to keep a secret less than a high school boy.

Just once I want to see one of these be a late 30s, early 40s-ish shy, innocent librarian type female teacher … who’s married, attractive and physically fit of course … caught up in a steamy lesbian affair with a completely HOT, tanned, athletic 18 year-old female cheerleader type. And I want details of the affair. Like, maybe a few kids witnessed them after school in teacher’s classroom, when they thought no one was around, tribbing on teacher’s desk in their bra and panties. Stuff like that.

Just once! None of this 200 pound female fatty teacher banged some young pimple faced dork.

Teenage girls don’t brag. Teenage boys do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT