ADVERTISEMENT

NC and Purdue utilize transfers but not Fran

What games were you watching in respect to Connor M.? A part time basketball who has no outside game and is now a viable option at the 2? Love his intensity and all that but....
McCaffery suited up for every Iowa basketball game last year so I have no idea what you are talking about. He needs to improve his shooting.. I think he will. He just finished his freshman season. Way too early to declare his college career is a bust. I do not think that he is the best option at 2G, I never stated that, but he is definitely a viable option.

Purdue builds around 4 year players not transfers. They tried bringing in a transfer this year and they immediately took off once Painter realized he was a huge downgrade from their young players (which were mostly good to OK recruits).

Iowa isn't competing with UNC/other blue bloods in recruiting anybody without cheating.

Purdue does fill in with grad transfers when needed. Jon Octeus turned in to a nice starter a few years ago. Proctor is predicted by many to be a starter this upcoming year and is a solid scorer. He's not Carsen Edwards, but a solid piece to the puzzle. Each year is a year into itself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT