ADVERTISEMENT

*****NCAA Men's Final 4 games thread*****

NoleinATL

HB Legend
Oct 29, 2006
Didn't see one started, so here we go

Is Purdue a big rival for Iowa? Do you dislike the Boilermakers or just another conference opponent?

Even if you do, I hate NCST and hope they score zero points tonight.

Lets Go Purdue

NC State kid pretty clearly pulled or at least strained his hammy. Who the hell are these commentators that they cannot see that? Have they ever been around an athletic event?

Reactions: NoleinATL
College basketball sucks lately. Between the talent on the floor and the fact they allow players to be overly physical, it's hard to watch. NBA has been far and away better this year.

That first half is a good example of why football stadiums are terrible places to have the final four.

Edey needs to put up 2000 3's a day to try to develop some kind of outside game

I'm ok with Purdue basketball winning. They've never really harmed anyone before.

Purdue football & 5 football games that drove me to strongly dislike Brohm is a completely different story.

Reactions: NoleinATL
If Mark Eaton had not passed away, Edey bringing the ball below his waist to make a move would have surely killed him today.

Good lord. Trying to stay awake for this ugly ass basketball is tough. Blech

I'm ok with Purdue basketball winning. They've never really harmed anyone before.

Purdue football & 5 football games that drove me to strongly dislike Brohm is a completely different story.
How quickly we forget Brian Cardinal.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
He's miserable to watch. just swinging elbows.
That's last 2 he made was unstoppable. He just lowers his shoulder and creates 2 ft of separation. The refs have let them play tonight or there would be 50 fouls by now. I actually prefer the freedom of movement in the NBA. This style of basketball is hard to watch sometimes.

Hurley coaching hard up 17 and pushing his guy is next level.

The money would have to be astronomical to leave UConn for UK as is being reported.

Agreed

Men’s game is boring basketball
They allowed no freedom of movement this tournament. When guys are putting their hands all over the ball handler, that's a foul. I hate the way college is officiated. NBA is so far superior its not even funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT