1 point per win
1 bonus point for making the final series
1 bonus point for winning it all

Tennessee
Virginia
NC State
Florida

Friday, June 14

• Virginia vs. North Carolina, 2 p.m. (ESPN)
  • Florida State vs. Tennessee, 7 p.m. (ESPN)
Saturday, June 15

• NC State vs. Kentucky, 2 p.m. (ESPN)
  • Florida vs. Texas A&M, 7 p.m. (ESPN)

Definitely think the Bracket 2 is the easier bracket.

Final = TN v NCState with TN winning the title.

Friday, June 14

Saturday, June 15

I agree with you that Bracket 2 looks to be the easier bracket. Bracket 1 looks to be a murderer's row for whoever advances.

I'll take Tennessee vs. Florida in the Finals with Tennessee winning. Sorry Noles fans, I just don't think you win a game this year. Same for Kentucky on the other side.

I agree with you that Bracket 2 looks to be the easier bracket. Bracket 1 looks to be a murderer's row for whoever advances.

I'll take Tennessee vs. Florida in the Finals with Tennessee winning. Sorry Noles fans, I just don't think you win a game this year. Same for Kentucky on the other side.

BOOOO!!!!!!!

My fear FSU loses to TN, then sits in the loser bracket. Already beat UVA this season, didn't plan UNC. UNC lost to Miami (FSU swept), and UVA, so transitive nature would indicate...... But, overall similar record. Fear FSU is losing to TN 0-2. I do make $5 if TN wins it all.

Funny how so many are high on uf. Playing their best ball at end of season no doubt, but record wasn't great (were gifted an "easy" regional). Had a winning record vs TAMU but losing to FSU, UK, TN.

Only 1 way to tell.... PLAY BALL!

BOOOO!!!!!!!

My fear FSU loses to TN, then sits in the loser bracket. Already beat UVA this season, didn't plan UNC. UNC lost to Miami (FSU swept), and UVA, so transitive nature would indicate...... But, overall similar record. Fear FSU is losing to TN 0-2. I do make $5 if TN wins it all.

Funny how so many are high on uf. Playing their best ball at end of season no doubt, but record wasn't great (were gifted an "easy" regional). Had a winning record vs TAMU but losing to FSU, UK, TN.

Only 1 way to tell.... PLAY BALL!
Not really high on UF, but not sold on Kentucky at all, and I think NC State's run ends. And who knows which TAMU will show up. I agree UF did have a very easy regional.

Reactions: funksouljon
Friday, June 14

Saturday, June 15

Crap, sometimes I hate being right. Esp since FSU got robbed on strike 3 to win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT