ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament- Round of 32 Games Thread***

Feb 25, 2008
Late but oh well. Just finished up with the medal round for wrestling.

8 games on tap today.

Top seed Villanova is crushing Alabama, 78-47. It's worse than when we played them a few years ago and got spanked in the 2nd round. Nova won the title that year.

Remaining schedule:

2 Duke
7 Rhode Island

5 Kentucky
13 Buffalo

3 Tennessee
11 Loyola-Chicago

1 Kansas
8 Seton Hall

4 Ohio State
5 Gonzaga

3 Texas Tech
6 Florida

3 Michigan
6 Houston

Reactions: Scott559
Anyone calling upsets today?

I think Florida sends TT packing (watch TT win that going away now).

Loyola has a chance against Tennessee, but I've been wavering on that one. Can Buffalo continue their hot streak or was their performance against Arizona a flash in the pan, or other factors at work (i.e. Sean Miller situation)?............

Anyone calling upsets today?

I think Florida sends TT packing (watch TT win that going away now).

Loyola has a chance against Tennessee, but I've been wavering on that one. Can Buffalo continue their hot streak or was their performance against Arizona a flash in the pan, or other factors at work (i.e. Sean Miller situation)?............
I think Loyola is my only double digit in the sweet 16.

Too bad the NCAA didn't use some forethought and spread out the games today. The first (and only game ) was a Villanova blowout and now we're forced to watch Duke as the only option. Later tonight, they have a slew of game bumping up against each other.

The schedule is that way every year on Sat/Sun for as long as I can remember. They'll get more viewers (and ad revenue) in the evening.

Too bad the NCAA didn't use some forethought and spread out the games today. The first (and only game ) was a Villanova blowout and now we're forced to watch Duke as the only option. Later tonight, they have a slew of game bumping up against each other.
You don't want to watch rat face and his choir boy, Grayson?

Today's remaining schedule, in order:

Michigan State vs Syracuse

North Carolina vs Texas A&M

Cincinnati vs Nevada

Auburn vs Clemson

Kansas State vs UMBC

Xavier vs Florida State

West Virginia vs Marshall

sparty looks terrible. ugly, brawl of a game. msu can't throw water in the ocean; they might be shooting under 30% from the field.
For some fans I guess it's one of those defensive gems that they like to talk about.

It makes me sick that Syracuse and Kentucky can do what they do and continue with success. The NCAA lets them skate by too, so should Iowa sell out and say what the hell?
I posed this (tongue in cheek) last week and people were up for it.

Might as well, right? Can't take away our memories of winning national titles......even if we cheated and eventually have them stripped. :)

I posed this (tongue in cheek) last week and people were up for it.

Might as well, right? Can't take away our memories of winning national titles......even if we cheated and eventually have them stripped. :)

Of course they'd make an example out of Iowa cause we're Iowa. Yet they'd continue to let the likes of Arizona, Syracuse, and Kentucky do what they do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT