ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Session 2 Thread

Looking at brackets, I know this has been spoken of a hundred times.
O'Toole, Hamiti, and Carr top half of bracket. Lol
Why didn't they just deignate Messenbrink Final X and put him in the finals.
What a joke.
Ever heard of seeding criteria…..look it up, it will blow your mind

Bastida had 2TDs and 3 back points...gave up a late score to make it look closer than the match really was.

Not saying you’re wrong but will note that Hendrickson initiated all the offense with Bastida scoring on counters. Bastida is certainly a beast and I also favor him again but that’s one that could go the other way.

Not saying you’re wrong but will note that Hendrickson initiated all the offense with Bastida scoring on counters. Bastida is certainly a beast and I also favor him again but that’s one that could go the other way.
This is true but most of the HWT class would not be able to counter those shots and turn them into TDs and back points. Usually Wyatt is finishing those shots and putting dudes on their backs.

I was surprised at Bastida's hips and balance. He was a good 197 but he's been a beast at HWT.

If they meet to tonight it could be fireworks!

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

I nominate these two as contenders for dumbest post of the year.
ML is about as defensive wrestler as it gets. Everyone who has taken shots against Carter has scored. How many shots did Lewis take. Carter has battled well, but you are an arrogant prick and Carter hasn't won it yet

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT