ADVERTISEMENT

*************NCAA Wrestling Championships Session 3*************

You must be new to wrestling. One on one sport. The emotion is different than a team sport. Everyone is wired differently.

Murin is obviously an emotional kid as we saw last year in his match with Carr. They don't plan these responses, it's always an instant reaction.
uh-huh......
He acted like a little brat who didnt get his way, potentially cost his team, and if there were any other name on the singlet, youd be thinking the same. Dont make excuses.

Yea, throwing a temper tantrum and acting like a brat is a bad look and not defensible. If roles were reversed, what would you be saying?
uh-huh......
He acted like a little brat who didnt get his way, potentially cost his team, and if there were any other name on the singlet, youd be thinking the same. Dont make excuses.
Go watch basket weaving. More your style.

ESPN fkn figure it out! I have two windows open and get a too many mats open screen.

Berge can't catch a break for injuries. I guess the positive is it wasn't another concussion since that could be a career ender, but feel bad for him. Wasn't going to come back in that particular match though anyway, but now can't All-American.

uh-huh......

Take s hike, I love the people who come on here and post for 3 days a year. Just read and enjoy, we've seen MM leave blood, sweat, and tears on the mat for years. I don't like that he lost it but I sure as hell forgive him. Let it go dickhead

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT