ADVERTISEMENT

*************NCAA Wrestling Championships Session 3*************

tough match by Murin. wish he wouldn't have thrown the headgear. If that costs us Team points that will be a real shame. emotions run high but a team point would wipe out one of our bonus point wins another guy worked hard for

Reactions: oldhawk56
This is pissing me off they are resting boo.

Yeah. But it would be tough to shake hands with a guy you know shouldn't even be wrestling. What an embarrassment to OKIE state to have a wrestler accept a victory that both he, his coach and everyone knew he didn't earn.
If he shouldnt have been wrestling, probably shouldnt have lost to him....

Yeah. But it would be tough to shake hands with a guy you know shouldn't even be wrestling. What an embarrassment to OKIE state to have a wrestler accept a victory that both he, his coach and everyone knew he didn't earn.

The wrestler didn't decide to not run off the time. What do you expect him to do? Just say "oh, you take the win that wasn't fair"?????? He took advantage of some horrendous officiating. It's not good fault.

Okie State has no shame, so I’m sure they’ll talk like Boo dominated yesterday.

Ironside feels bad for Max, really wanted him to beat Boo. Iowa will probably lose a team point for his actions. Now he has to recover and come back through wrestle backs and become AA anyway.

Yea, throwing a temper tantrum and acting like a brat is a bad look and not defensible. If roles were reversed, what would you be saying?
You must be new to wrestling. One on one sport. The emotion is different than a team sport. Everyone is wired differently.

Murin is obviously an emotional kid as we saw last year in his match with Carr. They don't plan these responses, it's always an instant reaction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT