ADVERTISEMENT

*************NCAA Wrestling Championships Session 4************

Stupidest decision I’ve ever seen Spencer make in a match. Should have chosen the top position.
Yeah I think he should do this more. Up 8 -0. It's silly to worry about losing the opportunity for an escape point. You

This is one of the foibles of wrestling. You have a chance to choose how you want to start. Why not choose what you are best at?

Reactions: AFHawk86
Holy Hell! I just logged on (had honey-do stuff), and did a quick scroll and this is where my scroll stopped. And then I saw 8-0 with someone saying Drew was tough on top, and I thought Spencer was losing! My fricking heart sank!!
Sorry Nashville, it was an emotional post...really glad it turned out ok. I shouldn’t have doubted.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Wish he hadn't taken that last shot. I think at the end Drew being draped over the top and yanking on the leg of Spencers bad knee really ****ed him up

There’s been a few moments this tournament that he’s bailed out or given up a take down to limit torque on that knee. He really is incredible. The stuff he’s able to do. Iowa needs to find a job for him once he’s done collecting those gold medal. I can’t imagine him not representing Iowa. Proud to have him. Congrats Spencer, one more.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
Anyone else having an issue with ESPN3? I can only view mat 4; the others say the event hasn’t started yet. I’m afraid to mess with it cause I don’t want to lose the only mat I’ve got working.

ADS ooks like he's on fire
and pushing the pace
goes for a carry and ahas a leg anad fix and turns into a scramble and fix gets the tD
ADS esc
1-2
RT 13
ADS is going after Fix
PD as he had a head lock
1-2 still
ADS is wrestling hard here.

ADS has a leg and Fix does the same thing and gets our leg
and they end the last 14 seconds in a SM
end of 1
1-2
ADS is not leaving anything out there.