ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Board

ChiHawk21

HR All-State
Mar 17, 2010
I realize we are all tired of Nebraska non-sense on here but frankly, they are hands down the most delusional annoying fanbase in the Big Ten, possibly the country, and it’s enjoyable to watch their suffering.

Sure seems like rock bottom over there. Take a gander for some entertainment.

Last edited:
I realize we are all tired of Nebraska non-sense on here but frankly, they are hands down the most delusional annoying fanbase in the Big Ten, possibly the country, and it’s enjoyable to watch their suffrage.

I did. One of their fans hopes "Hayden Frye" rots in hell.

I couldn't care less about their misery. F*** 'em.

CA-era-yes-button_busy_beaver_button_museum.png

I agree totally. Schadenfreude for sure.

But also, one of the words in your post doesn’t mean what you think it does. Not trying to be a d***. Just helping you out.

Haha appreciate the back up. Guess I shouldn’t use words I’ve never actually used, especially when berating rivals for being delusional. 😂

Reactions: haw-key
Still hope FiDone enjoys his time at Nebby. He should have lots of time during future "Bowl Seasons" to tweet. Similar to Allen Lazard.

;););););)

At the current pace... they might not be a pre season top 25 team next season.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDJHawk and CaboKP
Useless trivia for the day:

“Suffer” used to have two meanings. One means to be miserable, and the other means to permit/allow. That archaic usage is where the term “suffrage” comes from.
When too much is permitted and allowed, much suffering follows.

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
[/QUOTE]
PSU has some really arrogant fans too, not sure Nebraska fans are worse.

As someone that has lived on Western side of state...believe me Nebraska fans are beyond description....they are thee self-anointed best fans in the country. And I'm sure no other state in the country devotes attention to one single college football entity 365 days a year as the Nebraska media does. After all, Nebraska only has one single D1 football team (they could have had another with Omaha U....but the forces that be (Osborne then AD of Nebraska and his toadie Trev Alberts) formed the narrative that took the sport away from the University.

As someone that has lived on Western side of state...believe me Nebraska fans are beyond description....they are thee self-anointed best fans in the country. And I'm sure no other state in the country devotes attention to one single college football entity 365 days a year as the Nebraska media does. After all, Nebraska only has one single D1 football team (they could have had another with Omaha U....but the forces that be (Osborne then AD of Nebraska and his toadie Trev Alberts) formed the narrative that took the sport away from the University.
[/QUOTE]

steven sipple writes for the Lincoln Journal Star

in a recent tweet, after the Iowa loss, he admitted that he misses the Big 12.

I wonder why? ;)

when you think about it, most of the 13 B1G schools would consider losing to Little Debbie a bad loss. think about that for a second.

Can we expedite their return to the B1G 12 north where Iowa State will hopefully start beating them on a regular basis even though they never could when they were a member school?

Reactions: ChiHawk21
Can we expedite their return to the B1G 12 north where Iowa State will hopefully start beating them on a regular basis even though they never could when they were a member school?
Let's not get carried away quite yet for ISU. They're having a good season, but until I see sustained success, I'm not convinced they are anything other than a school like Minnesota's fairy tale season last year.

I wonder why? ;)

when you think about it, most of the 13 B1G schools would consider losing to Little Debbie a bad loss. think about that for a second.

They don’t miss the big 12. They whined and cried when they were in the big 12. They actually miss the Big 8

I wonder why? ;)

They don’t miss the big 12. They whined and cried when they were in the big 12. They actually miss the Big 8
[/QUOTE]
FWIW, Sipple did say he missed the Big 12. But that meant Debbie was part of the Big 12 North; which were those 6 teams? Are these right?

Debbie
Iowa State
Kansas
Kansas State
Colorado
Missouri

FWIW, Sipple did say he missed the Big 12. But that meant Debbie was part of the Big 12 North; which were those 6 teams? Are these right?

Debbie
Iowa State
Kansas
Kansas State
Colorado
Missouri
[/QUOTE]
That looks about right.
if they went back to the Big 12, they would just be bitching about how it’s rigged for Texas. They couldnt wait to get out of the Big 12

Reactions: Franisdaman
@Franisdaman not sure why they are favored.. And they can disrespect us all they want. R team is giving its all until the final whistle....out of 8 games played this season we crapped the bed on 1... psu. Otherwise we won or, even when we lost, far exceeded expectations.
I look forward to taking the day off on Friday to watch Rutgers shuck some huskers.

Last edited:
I realize we are all tired of Nebraska non-sense on here but frankly, they are hands down the most delusional annoying fanbase in the Big Ten, possibly the country, and it’s enjoyable to watch their suffering.

I agree about enjoying their collective suffering. Its a grand thing, Usually coaches turn around a program in three years. In year three, they finish at the bottom of the big 10 west

I agree about enjoying their collective suffering. Its a grand thing, Usually coaches turn around a program in three years. In year three, they finish at the bottom of the big 10 west
I bet Frosty is trying his hardest to get every senior he possibly can to stay so he can at least have a more experienced team next year. They already have the largest roster in the league by about 30 guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT