ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska - Stanford

About forgot.
0036441-urcd-1280x720.jpg

Future D-I-L.

How the mighty have fallen. Can't brag about football so you have to brag about volleyball.
I thought you didn't want to talk about that crap here.

Volleyball has always been big at Nebraska. We've done OK, 5 national championships. We suck at Men's basketball though. Making progress this year, but we'll suck before it's over.

Reactions: jellyfish10

Volleyball has always been big at Nebraska. We've done OK, 5 national championships. We suck at Men's basketball though. Making progress this year, but we'll suck before it's over.
Ya I'm bored already.

Reactions: JWolf74

Volleyball is awesome. I watched the entire thing and actually was rooting for Nebraska which makes me want to throw up a little bit. My SIL and her fam are from North Platte...but that is not why I was rooting for them....Bc Lexi Sun.

Reactions: Gimmered
Lexi is way hot.

In all honesty, I think it is a great sport. And lulz at Iowa fans for making fun of Nebraska fans for living in the past yet bringing up wrestling. When was our last national title again? Iowa fans are just as obsessed with ISU/Nebraska as they are with us. It’s childish, petty, and super fuggin lame. For the most part, the football and basketball boards are garbage.

As far as Iowa volleyball goes, they just struggle to keep the best girls in state. Nebraska’s best player is from Iowa. The stud from Centennial is going to Wisconsin. None of CF’s girls are staying home. The stud from D-NH is now at Texas. Hard to be competitive when you can’t land kids in your own backyard.

My Son hasn't actually met her yet, he wanted her to focus on volleyball. She played her last game tonight, so I expect him to bring her over for the holidays.
So (@artradley) I was at the championships the last two years, Kenzie is hard to not watch. I'm mostly outgrown the constant perviness over college girls now half my age, but damn this one brings it back to the surface. My GF said to me about 10 minutes into Nebraska-Illinois, "#11 on Nebraska has a really nice ass."

"She had a nice ass last year, too," said Rudolph.

So (@artradley) I was at the championships the last two years, Kenzie is hard to not watch. I'm mostly outgrown the constant perviness over college girls now half my age, but damn this one brings it back to the surface. My GF said to me about 10 minutes into Nebraska-Illinois, "#11 on Nebraska has a really nice ass."

#26 is fun to watch from Nebraska. Last name starts with an S maybe? I think it is a very underrated sport. The women at that level are incredible.

Yeah, I'm torn between her butt and Lexi's dimples. Nebraska has had great volleyball players for years, not all of them have been this damn good looking. John Cooks daughter was pretty hot too, when she played for us.

lauren-cook11.jpg

#26 is fun to watch from Nebraska. Last name starts with an S maybe? I think it is a very underrated sport. The women at that level are incredible.
Yeah it's fun to watch. My best friend from college was on the volleyball team. She goes every year with her parents, and now her own young family.

Whenever I go to Iowa for a football game I try to schedule it so I can also catch a volleyball match.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Yeah, I'm torn between her butt and Lexi's dimples. Nebraska has had great volleyball players for years, not all of them have been this damn good looking. John Cooks daughter was pretty hot too, when she played for us.

lauren-cook11.jpg
Lexi is really pretty. The camera guys had a thing for her—seemed like her face was always on the scoreboard video screens.

She was awful the first couple sets of the Illinois match, then dug herself out of her funk and pretty much carried the team. I'm pretty sure she led in kills that match. It was cool to watch an athlete just keep digging and persevering.

Serious question. Do you guys have your peckers out while watching women's volleyball?

She had a hell of a game last night. Lexi struggled a bit.

We were trying to decide...was her hair silver or platinum? I was leaning towards platinum. But yeah, she is pretty damn good. As a casual observer, Sun seems to lack explosive athleticism. Don’t get me wrong she is outstanding, but doesn’t seem to be as athletic as some their other hitters. That said, I wish Iowa would get transfers like her.

Lexi is really pretty. The camera guys had a thing for her—seemed like her face was always on the scoreboard video screens.

She was awful the first couple sets of the Illinois match, then dug herself out of her funk and pretty much carried the team. I'm pretty sure she led in kills that match. It was cool to watch an athlete just keep digging and persevering.
Nebraska's Volleyball team has by far the best athletes on campus. I was surprised they made it to the final 4, much less set 5 in the championship match. The B1G needed Nebraska in volleyball to knock Penn State off the pedestal. Now it is by far the best conference with any 5 of teams fighting to win the championship. Nebraska won the national championship last year and nearly again this year without winning the conference. That says a lot.

We were trying to decide...was her hair silver or platinum? I was leaning towards platinum. But yeah, she is pretty damn good. As a casual observer, Sun seems to lack explosive athleticism. Don’t get me wrong she is outstanding, but doesn’t seem to be as athletic as some their other hitters. That said, I wish Iowa would get transfers like her.
Sun had an undisclosed injury, and has/had been doing PT/rehab for quite some time. Might have something to do with the lack of athleticism. I believe she was the #1 recruit in the country a couple years ago, so she has to be somewhat athletic I would think.

Nebraska's Volleyball team has by far the best athletes on campus. I was surprised they made it to the final 4, much less set 5 in the championship match. The B1G needed Nebraska in volleyball to knock Penn State off the pedestal. Now it is by far the best conference with any 5 of teams fighting to win the championship. Nebraska won the national championship last year and nearly again this year without winning the conference. That says a lot.
Yep. And Illinois had them beat in the semis. Foecke woke out of her comfort zone in the third and the team followed.

Difference between last year and this year (in my opinion anyway) is Nebraska didn't have an emotional leader. Foecke is their best player but she's not a leader, not an engine for the team. There sort of is no engine. Amazing they still came so close this year.

Yep. And Illinois had them beat in the semis. Foecke woke out of her comfort zone in the third and the team followed.

Difference between last year and this year (in my opinion anyway) is Nebraska didn't have an emotional leader. Foecke is their best player but she's not a leader, not an engine for the team. There sort of is no engine. Amazing they still came so close this year.
Illinois coach was a long time assistant for Cook, he knows Nebraska well and will be tough for us to beat. He's a heck of a coach.

Sun had an undisclosed injury, and has/had been doing PT/rehab for quite some time. Might have something to do with the lack of athleticism. I believe she was the #1 recruit in the country a couple years ago, so she has to be somewhat athletic I would think.

Thanks. That makes sense. She’s definitely athletic but just didn’t seem to have the lift and power and an injury would certainly explain that.

Reactions: SweatPantsStiffy

Wait...Why am I tagged here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT