ADVERTISEMENT

New commit!

He's from Aurora.

waynes world GIF

When you can't find the butt grease for your hurt goofer hole! >

"Does Iowa have a first and 4th round pick at WR recently? 🤣

Ihmir Smith Marsette is the only one I can think of. 5th round to the Viks, I guess 2 aint that much better.

Hope Terrance Smith likes blocking!"

Last edited:
The win might have been the straw the camel's back for Iowa, but Bud has been loading straw on this particular camel for a while. You would probably have an unreliable kid if he really did commit after merely seeing one game.
Dear God, please let him be a better judge of WR talent than he was of QB talent.

Reactions: Hawkeyesgonewild
When you can't find the butt grease for your hurt goofer hole! >

"Does Iowa have a first and 4th round pick at WR recently? 🤣

Ihmir Smith Marsette is the only one I can think of. 5th round to the Viks, I guess 2 aint that much better.

Hope Terrance Smith likes blocking!"

When you needed the worst call in modern college history to beat us, yeah goofs are really dominant.

I actually was watching west aurora play tonite and had totally forgotten he played for them, he either had a quiet game or is injured….none the less he looks like a great get for the Hawks….

• Sad
Reactions: BirdistheWord
Hmmm - I will update stats if I can, but right now he is definitely not the best WR on the team. (1 catch for 11 yards) I am hoping he may be injured or something (obviously not seriously injured).🤕

I could not find box score for yesterday’s game. He does seem like #2. But no idea if qb is any good.
The Good: He is tied for team leader with 3 TDS.🙂

The Concerning: He is 3rd best WR on team with 16 yds / per game. Two WRs ahead of him at 44 yds/g and 40.7 yds/g. 😬

West Aurora has a pretty program, but definitely not a juggernaut team in IL this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT