ADVERTISEMENT

NEW: DHS IG confirms in report that the Biden/Mayorkas DHS significantly stonewalled his J6 investigation.

DHS should’ve pushed harder on the Secret Service after the Administration took over. not sure why they didn’t.

But what incentive would Mayorkas have to cover up acts that occurred prior to the Administration taking office?

Also, I don’t think Cheatle was even in the SS at that time (not until 2022).
OP doesn't know any of that. He's just retweeting MAGA rage tweets.

Who likely benefited from the Secret Service deleting information from their phones regarding Jan 6th?

Anyone who didn’t want what they were communicating on January 6th publicly revealed.

If Democrats had nothing to hide, why did they wipe their phones?

Don’t try to change the subject.

Didn't we already know this?

We knew this happened in Feb to April 2021 on Mayorkas’s watch?

We knew the wiping included Democrats?

We knew the Bennie Thompson considers what occurred as violating the Federal Records Act and he did nothing?

DHS should’ve pushed harder on the Secret Service after the Administration took over. not sure why they didn’t.

But what incentive would Mayorkas have to cover up acts that occurred prior to the Administration taking office?

Correct, James Murray was head of the secret service at that time. None of this is new.

No room for the truth here. No self righteous magat wants to hear the truth.

Every time something like this comes out about a week later we find out it was actually Republicans doing this and this new stuff was made up so I guess I'll wait for that.

On the other hand, the Secret Service did it with no repercussions so evidently deleting text messages isn't a big deal anymore.

According to HORT Libruls no Democrats were in SS protective service on Jan 5 and Jan 6.

The phones they used to communicate with SS had no texts on them at all.

Zero communication. Yes very believable.

Next they are going to tell us Kim Cheatle was wrongly asked to resign too.

Lol

• Haha
Reactions: PackerHawkeye1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT