ADVERTISEMENT

New roster

funnyfletcher

HR Heisman
Apr 29, 2008
Albuquerque, NM
www.funnyfletcher.com
Eldred not listed, looks like he will sign with KC. Adam LaRock not listed, also juco pitcher Alex Tovalin. Not sure what happened with him. Grant Walker, new jr catcher from Indian Hills is on there, adds some depth behind the plate. Conner Nelson back on the roster, redshirted last year.

Eldred not listed, looks like he will sign with KC. Adam LaRock not listed, also juco pitcher Alex Tovalin. Not sure what happened with him. Grant Walker, new jr catcher from Indian Hills is on there, adds some depth behind the plate. Conner Nelson back on the roster, redshirted last year.

Good for Eldred, I assume that Heller thought this might be a possibility. I believe Eldred has already been out of high school for 4 years with his redshirt season at Indiana. Will be interesting to see what the roster looks like in the spring.

Could it be that CJ still rehabbing and can't play this summer/Fall so Heller left him off roster ??
Maybe he is going pro. No idea but throwing the idea out there

I can absolutely see why CJ would go ahead and sign a pro contract but man that really puts a big dent in our staff. I was really looking forward to seeing how good the staff could be

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT