ADVERTISEMENT

NFL HAWKS on TWITTER/INSTAGRAM

Fran, you're weird.
if you had someone harassing you for months, in a variety of ways, would you just take it or would you do something about it? honestly, i think a lot of people would just leave the board. And this is why I have told @TomKakert that I think posters like Harb (subscriber OR NOT) are bad for business. Posters like Harb drive people, and potential business, away.

if you had someone harassing you for months, in a variety of ways, would you just take it or would you do something about it? honestly, i think a lot of people would just leave the board. And this is why I have told @TomKakert that I think posters like Harb (subscriber OR NOT) are bad for business. Posters like Harb drive people, and potential business, away.
Trying every angle huh Fran? Too bad your BS doesn't look like the mona lisa after you sling it across the room.

Reactions: Cougar63
Trying every angle huh Fran? Too bad your BS doesn't look like the mona lisa after you sling it across the room.
@TomKakert , as we have discussed & as you can see:

* He just can't help himself.

* He won't put me on ignore because if he did he would no longer be able to troll & harass me.

* All he does is lie when confronted.

* One of the fundamental rules of conduct I quote right from Hawkeye Report: If you feel the need to harass another poster (in short, making a poster a target), don't do it. Well, as you know, I have been a target for several months now.

I have had enough & I hope something can be done not just for me but for making this board a better place for all.

Last edited:
Right tackle Bryan Bulaga played all 77 snaps for the offense and four more on special teams. It was the ninth time this season that he’s lined up for 100 percent of the offensive snaps in a game this season. I believe he is still dealing with a Torn MCL and dislocated finger. Guy is a warrior.

Anthony Hitchens had 6 tackles on Sunday.

Ben Niemann had 3 tackles and was a captain Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT