ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Collection Ideas

Is there anything stopping the swarm from setting a collection bins inside/outside of Kinnick? I would think that would be easy pickings from inebriated fans. Especially after a win.
Or they might get trashed. Who carries cash any more? The concessions are all cashless now. You can't use cash for anything as far as I could tell, not even the icee truck when my kid wanted one last fall.

They should do 50/50 raffles though if they are allowed to. I know even the St Louis Cardinals do them at their ball games. Sizeable amount of money there, but again who carries cash any more. minor league team used an app in 2021 for 50/50 raffle so was cashless but then went back to cash last year so I was basically not doing that since I don't carry any.

Or they might get trashed. Who carries cash any more? The concessions are all cashless now. You can't use cash for anything as far as I could tell, not even the icee truck when my kid wanted one last fall.

They should do 50/50 raffles though if they are allowed to. I know even the St Louis Cardinals do them at their ball games. Sizeable amount of money there, but again who carries cash any more. minor league team used an app in 2021 for 50/50 raffle so was cashless but then went back to cash last year so I was basically not doing that since I don't carry any.
It doesn’t have to be cash. Could just as well accept Venmo, or whatever for processing.

Is there anything stopping the swarm from setting a collection bins inside/outside of Kinnick? I would think that would be easy pickings from inebriated fans. Especially after a win.
Technically the AD/program cannot be directly involved in NIL payments. Yes...what schools are supposed to do and what they actually do are not the same thing. But to do what you suggest would be such a blatant and DOCUMENTABLE violation that you'd be put under sanctions in minutes.

We know so many rules with NIL are being broken...but if there is no hard evidence the NCAA won't do crap...holy hell...what you suggested is not only giving them a smoking gun but pretty much having your administration take pictures holding the smoking gun

Technically the AD/program cannot be directly involved in NIL payments. Yes...what schools are supposed to do and what they actually do are not the same thing. But to do what you suggest would be such a blatant and DOCUMENTABLE violation that you'd be put under sanctions in minutes.

We know so many rules with NIL are being broken...but if there is no hard evidence the NCAA won't do crap...holy hell...what you suggested is not only giving them a smoking gun but pretty much having your administration take pictures holding the smoking gun
It’s also so far from proven giving strategies that it bears little consideration.

You telling me Swarm can’t advertise inside Kinnick and list a Venmo?

Reactions: Bishop1971
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT