ADVERTISEMENT

Nine arrested after protest at Kinnick Stadium

Inside construction crew joke. Should probably written it as " ear beard here'd it here first." One of my hippie employees " Muddy Reefers " hadn't seen a barber in or hedge trimmers in a decade or so and had an ear beard headed towards post 73. When he'd spout an opinion like " pot's gonna be legal in Iowa in 5 years ", one of the others guys would follow with " you ear beard here'd it here first..."
Oh, sorry, I didn't get the obscure concrete laborer reference.

Minneapolis says hold my beer

That's not the only city this has happened in recently, I think that the mainstream press is intentionally not streaming this so that it doesn't catch on.

That is going to end badly at some point.......violence, beatings, etc......and the police aren't going to have any desire to step in while it's happening

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Palestinians voted in Hamas in 2005.

Because Hamas presented themselves as "moderates" at the time, in contrast to the existing corrupt government.

Then, Hamas took over the democracy, eliminating it entirely, and became completely controlled by radicals. Much like your GOP buddies are in the process of doing right now.

Rank em:

BHYXWTTYKRHTHM5T4POPCO5FQE.png

Third one on the bottom: wood

That looks like 9 they/thems.

Wood not.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Because Hamas presented themselves as "moderates" at the time, in contrast to the existing corrupt government.

Then, Hamas took over the democracy, eliminating it entirely, and became completely controlled by radicals. Much like your GOP buddies are in the process of doing right now.
Anyone believing hamas to be moderate, is too stupid to vote; like you!

It's the one that doesn't chant "Jews will not replace us."

Such a turn away from acknowledging how utterly antisemitic you ****s are, huh?
What an utterly predictable (read: lazy) response from one of the usual suspects.

Didn't actually read the article, prevented access to a function that the UofI president was hosting.
Sounds like they chained doors shut as well. People likely already inside with the doors chained shut. Sounds like they should also be charged with unlawful detainment as well.

Reactions: EagleHawk

Id say more that they stopped pretending to be moderate rather than that they ever were.

You also said became controlled by radicals - they already were.

Some of them weren't. Lumping them all together (back in 2000) is not fair.

Since then, those voices have disappeared, been killed or threatened by the radicals. Just like the MAGAs wanted to hang Mike Pence, and absolutely would have had they caught him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT