ADVERTISEMENT

New Story No. 6 Iowa 86, No. 2 Indiana 85: Caitlin Clark Calls Game

Adam Jacobi

HR MVP
Staff
Dec 30, 2022

THE SHOT​

The entire team deserves tremendous credit for executing that final play. The missed travel call and Holmes’ subsequent free throws were a gut punch. Instead of pouting about a blown call, the coaches drew up a great final play to go for the win. McKenna Warnock and Czinano set good screens to free Clark. Martin got the ball to Clark in a spot where she could turn and shoot. And Clark hit one of the biggest shots in program history.

THE CROWD​

Iowa fans deserve tremendous credit for this day. The support during College GameDay was tremendous. During the game itself, Iowa players fed off of the crowd’s energy and that was a big reason Iowa always found a response to Indiana’s runs. Iowa will need that support again in the days to come when the Hawks host the first two rounds of the NCAA Tournament again.

From the man @BraydonRoberts5:

Reactions: undersized_post
My order of games that I watched would be...

1) Georgetown
2) Oklahoma NCAA
3) Indiana in 87
4)MSU #40
5)Michigan #40
6)UCONN Alaska
7)UCONN Alfraud
8)Wisconsin JBo
9)MSU 2023
Nice list. That would make a great dvd set. Best of Iowa basketball! Could the university actually do something like that? I've bought some bowl game dvds over the years but im not sure if they are always available online somewhere.

I noticed it was in the wrong thread so moved it. Highlights from games over the years would be an incredible idea though!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT