ADVERTISEMENT

The noise from the cheap seats aimed at Caitlin Clark is loud

tweeterhawk

HR All-State
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2010
Clearly she occupies a huge space rent-free in many idiots' minds. We're lucky she's strong and focused enough to ignore it.

Oh, and who taught Damian Lillard how to speak?

Reactions: RIGHTWINGHAWK
Must make more threads whining about people not liking Clark as much as Iowa fans do. "Guys, I hate the MSM so much, look at all these MSM articles I read!" Let's be outraged that Geno went to bat for his own player!

Clearly she occupies a huge space rent-free in many idiots' minds. We're lucky she's strong and focused enough to ignore it.

There is nothing wrong with a coach thinking his player is the best. Damian Lillard is simply an idiot.

Who cares because you have to believe your eyes. As they say in science, seeing is believing.

Clark is a great shooter who is a bit off the last few games but overall for 4 years a great shooter. She is a great passer and she gets half of her turnovers because maybe her teammates quit moving to a spot or they bobble a pass. I Clark played it safe she wouldnt make hardly any turnovers but she wouldnt be the assist making machine she is.

She is a very good rebounder who gets off the ground to get the ball at the peak of her jump and a lot of women college players do not do this well.

I myself thinks she whines a bit too much after non-called contact. Save your demonstrations until late in the game when it matters.

The first article you posted was way off because Bluder had multiple people bringing the ball up against their press.

This is what happens to the best, very best players as jealousy and other factors can rear their ugly head. Also, Caitlin in public shows a very grateful and nice demeanor to her fans.

She made herself a target with all of the tantrums on the court since her freshmen year. If you combine that with being one of the best to ever play the game, you will get hatred fueled by jealousy and envy. She's the John McEnroe of women's basketball. It's not a bad spot to be in. Very lucrative. In the end, everyone will appreciate and respect her when her competitive days are over.

I was lucky enough to be at the game last night. The refs only called a very small percentage of the fouls WV was committing. I am surprised Hannah didn't have a concussion after being body slammed several times. They were grabbing, shoving, cross checking, chop blocking, and holding on every possession. It was brutal basketball. But the good guys won anyway.

Where's all the cry babies when uconn does it?

usa_today_15305380.0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT