ADVERTISEMENT

No fun

Electric stadium and my gosh, there’s not a more beautiful stadium than Kinnick. It’s not bias, it’s just a fantastic stadium and atmosphere.

But ****, I’ve never seen two coaches that look like they’re having less fun than KF and BF right now. They both looked like they were holding in a wet fart for 3 hours.
It’s not too fun being over-the-hill and in over your head, respectively. Those two are obsolete in today’s college football. Grandpa Kirk belongs in Del Boca Vista and Tommy Boy belongs at Billion Auto (Economy Lot).

I used to enjoy the “defense scores more than offense” thing. It was different and kind of cool. Now it’s just sad

I have to admit when Cooper broke that 1st tackle I literally rolled my eyes knowing “here we go again”…

Oddly hard to cheer even for good things happening when I know we have the wrong people in key positions. Totally get what you’re saying here.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I mean, how much fun would you have if 70k people were chanting for you (or your son) to be fired on national TV?

Reactions: millah_22
I used to enjoy the “defense scores more than offense” thing. It was different and kind of cool. Now it’s just sad

I have to admit when Cooper broke that 1st tackle I literally rolled my eyes knowing “here we go again”…
Especially if you look big picture, we are heading towards a cliff and refuse to adjust. Ext year we crash and burn

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT