ADVERTISEMENT

NO LABELS Announces 2024 Ticket - Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
OK, maybe not.

Is No Labels EVER going to come up with a ticket? The Rs and Ds are already locked in - barring disqualification by old age, conviction, or an outbreak of common sense across the nation.

So what are they waiting for? Surely they can find somebody to run.

I suggest they revamp the Jefferson Airplane song Somebody to Run to help with recruiting.

Reactions: Torg
OK, maybe not.

Is No Labels EVER going to come up with a ticket? The Rs and Ds are already locked in - barring disqualification by old age, conviction, or an outbreak of common sense across the nation.

So what are they waiting for? Surely they can find somebody to run.

I suggest they revamp the Jefferson Airplane song Somebody to Run to help with recruiting.

Okay, this is weird. A few years ago I made a list of album covers that I wanted to frame and put on my office wall, and not five minutes ago I was looking at my samples, of which this is one. Not often I see that album cover twice in one day. As in never.

Reactions: billanole
I went on a tear several years back and framed Little Feat albums for my brothers and some friends.
A Lowell George solo album, “thanks I’ll eat it here” graces our office wall.

Last edited:
I thought Kennedy was the No Labels guy. That's why he's only on the ballot in some swing states.

They need to find a candidate who will draw the most votes from Biden while not impacting Trump.
That certainly seems like their aim, but they keep saying it isn't.

Maybe the problem is that to peel off Trump supporters you'd have to go so low that they can't stomach it. I mean Trump voters won't ditch him for Trump Lite. So where do you find someone who out-Trumps Trump - but is still qualified, not in jail, not in a mental institution, and somehow likeable?

Let's face it, Trump has a superpower. That superpower is that he can be sleazy and dishonest to his core . . . and get away with it. Nobody knows how. That's why it's a superpower.

I still think a Sean Hannity - Tucker Carlson ticket might have a chance to beat Trump. But I suspect Trump can (and will) go even lower than they can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT