ADVERTISEMENT

No Matter How You Feel About Masks, You Should Be Alarmed by This Judge’s Decision

1 million dead and it's a "so-called health crisis". JFC.

If not the government, who has the power to enact public safety mandates that have to happen quickly?

The comparison to other laws that restrict what people do is absolutely valid. We will certainly have another similar health crisis in the US - some of you are stating our government should have no power to take action that restrict in any form or fashion. That's insane.
We should have healthcare that focuses on getting and keeping people fit and well. That would have saved more lives than Covid took

What alarms me is the audacity of the CDC and Fauci to insist their decisions are based on science, and the health of the people when it's clear the decisions are partially based on politics and the desire to control. If the CDC wants more power, they should convince Congress to pass laws to grant it.

Hospital stays have increased to above July of last year. Naw on that a bit
That’s really not an impressive stat. Covid was pretty much nonexistent early summer last year until the variants came out.

Some of you are to your masks like Linus is with his blanket.

Maybe never leave the basement.
It’s a crutch for sure. They’ll kick and scream that it’s about safety, but that myth has been debunked for about 6 months.

No one (who is logical and not fear mongering) cares about case counts, it's a useless metric. Furthermore, everyone in an airport has access to vaccines, masks, etc. to protect themselves if they so choose.
No, that’s what a foolish person would think. 0 Covid should be our goal. Quit being selfish, I haven’t left the house since February of 2020 (other than to get my vaxes and two boosters) and I’m doing fine.

No, that’s what a foolish person would think. 0 Covid should be our goal. Quit being selfish, I haven’t left the house since February of 2020 (other than to get my vaxes and two boosters) and I’m doing fine.
0. You got to be kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
I'm assuming this is satire??

(If not, then no, this view is completely void of any semblance of logic and I'll just put you on my ignore list since I wouldn't value anything you have to say on any topic.)

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
I'm assuming this is satire??

(If not, then no, this view is completely void of any semblance of logic and I'll just put you on my ignore list since I wouldn't value anything you have to say on any topic.)
Obviously it is.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Bad dog! Get away! It’s fun playing fetch for a bit, but I can only take so much stupid in one day.
Yet you can't stop begging for more attention. LOL. You're more insecure than a teenage girl.

I'll leave you alone for the rest of the night. It's so easy it's not fun any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
Yet you can't stop begging for more attention. LOL. You're more insecure than a teenage girl.

I'll leave you alone for the rest of the night. It's so easy it's not fun any longer.
How am I asking for attention? I’ve told you to get lost twice and you continue to banter. Make it three: go away!

With some of the outlandish statements and positions on this board, its not as obvious as it should be. (OP and riley for example)
True. Sometimes it’s fun to take it to the extreme to show how illogical they are. Masks may have been necessary at one point, but they certainly are not anymore. Just accept it and move on.

Homeland Security is lying then. 100% of noncitizens are required to have a negative test to enter.

Edit: This isn’t about Biden, more about you and the disinformation you constantly spew. This was also the previous administration’s policy.
This is maybe the funniest post ever here. Really a negative test to enter?

ADVERTISEMENT