ADVERTISEMENT

No OT Taxes

Or just collect money from the government like a democrat. FFS why are you so against someone getting a little bit of a benefit for working extra hours to make a little more money.
Only democrats collect money from the government?

hhhhmmmm, I wonder where my VA disability and USAF pension comes from. Where will your SS come from?

FWIW, I have no issue with what Trump is proposing. Just know it's not because he cares about Americans.

It'll be interesting to see if this helps him gain voters, the one's I know most hyped up about it were already voting for him anyway.

Between this and his suggestion which to not place taxes on tips I'm wondering if Trump's internal polling is showing they are having trouble keeping some of the working class onside???

Honestly if I'm Kamala I would float changing the law from time and a half for OT to double time for OT. That would probably do more than a tax exemption would and would avoid the legitimate accusation that she's copying some of his policy proposals.

Trump won't get rid of overtime taxes. He will get rid of overtime. Let's not be stupid here people. He's an employer himself. He would like nothing more than not to have to pay time and a half.
how exactly will trump force companies to get rid of OT? you are a complete idiot
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

you should negotiate that, I am salary & any hours after 40 I get 1.5x comp
Meh...the flexibility I get from working from home plus bonuses, I'm quite happy to log in a 6pm if the boss needs something, much in the way I have zero issue pushing back from the keyboard around 2pm on a Friday. It all comes out in the wash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT