ADVERTISEMENT

No Republican would appear on Morning Joe today.

For starters

1) A federal data base that provides for immediate electronic access to gun purchases/ownership.
2) Congressional funding to the CDC so that they can monitor, track, and research gun violence.
3) Prohibiting the NRA from lining the pockets of everyone on the Hill.
1. Hello Big Brother
2. Yep, more funding is always part of the answer
3. Unconstitutional, unless you're willing to do the same for every organization and pass a new Amendment.

The middle class will have a tax increase of roughly 23 percent for healthcare. For some reason the cost of insurance keeps going up so if the government takes over it is going to stop?? Use some common sense, the money has to come from somewhere.

You still haven't addressed my freedoms argument. The leaders of the left are trying to take away my freedom in the healthcare field, why wouldn't they do the same with guns.

You can talk money and specifics all you want, it still affects my freedom to choose. How does it not??

And as far as the constitutional argument, it totally depends on which judge you get.
I have addressed it. You wouldn't be losing your "freedoms". LOL! You are buying into fear. Yeah...sure...taxes will go up 23%...sure they will. Stop buying the BS they are selling you...and stop putting it out here like it's a fact.

Reactions: dekhawk
1. Hello Big Brother
2. Yep, more funding is always part of the answer
3. Unconstitutional, unless you're willing to do the same for every organization and pass a new Amendment.
So...you are clearly just fine with what happened in Vegas...awesome. Have any suggestions to help?

I have addressed it. You wouldn't be losing your "freedoms". LOL! You are buying into fear. Yeah...sure...taxes will go up 23%...sure they will. Stop buying the BS they are selling you...and stop putting it out here like it's a fact.
And who is telling you taxes won't go up?

So...you are clearly just fine with what happened in Vegas...awesome. Have any suggestions to help?
Yes, obviously because I'm not willing to forfeit my rights I am just fine with what happened in Las Vegas. Get serious.
Never let a good crisis go to waste, right? Isn't that what Rahm Emanuel said? Grow the government, strip away the people's ability to do anything about it.

Yes, obviously because I'm not willing to forfeit my rights I am just fine with what happened in Las Vegas. Get serious.
Never let a good crisis go to waste, right? Isn't that what Rahm Emanuel said? Grow the government, strip away the people's ability to do anything about it.
Yeah that was a stretch admittedly. We're talking about losing freedoms...which Republicans are fine with when they are suggested by an R...the constant hypocrisy. The problem is that there is NO FLEXIBILITY from the NRA on guns. You guys buy into the fear that the Dems want your guns. They don't. They want to talk and come up with something that makes it more difficult for Las Vegas to happen. The NRA wants NO PART of that. It's sad that so many of you fall for their bull$hit. Again, do you Republicans have any suggestions on what to do about these shootings? Any thoughts on gun control besides, "They aren't taking my freedoms!" It sounds like something a third grader would say.

So, if I want to just buy a major medical plan, I can't because the government won't allow it.

That is freedom? Cmon man

So, if I want to just buy a major medical plan, I can't because the government won't allow it.

That is freedom? Cmon man
tenor.gif

Here is the challenge the left has right now imho. I am all for responsible gun control. There needs to be some changes. However, the right is going to say the left wants to take all of our guns. Well, let's look at who the leaders are on the left right now. Bernie and Elizabeth.
If the "government"wants to take your guns, they will and you wont even know it. You fear the "government"...I fear my neighbor with a GUN!

They have already told me that they want to take away my choice for health insurance, so what is keeping them from taking away all our guns?
Kind of a wild leap in rational thought. Why would you link the two? How'd you deal with life when you learned it was your parents and not the tooth fairy that put that dime under your pillow?

T
o be honest, I do not trust Bernie and Liz, they want to use the power of the federal government to take away my rights.
Seriously? How would they do that.....via a coup d'etat?

Now, find me someone in the middle on both sides that will sit down and be reasonable about it, I am all in.
You cant be reasonable with a conspiratist.

Also realize, that no system is perfect and things like this are going to happen, unfortunately, because there are just some evil people in the world. I say SOME, and they seem to slip through the cracks at times.

It is funny to listen to liberals talk about gun control, because they don't seem to know a damn thing about guns. Liberals clearly do not understand the difference between semi automatic and automatic. Automatic is a machine gun, more than 1 bullet per squeeze. Semi Automatic means you have to pull the trigger for every bullet. This means that virtually every gun that is sold in America is a semi automatic weapon. So If liberals want to control access to semi automatic weapons, they effectively are asking for the complete ban of guns in America.

And do liberals not understand that the main reason to own guns, is because liberals exist? Those fools actually trust the government. Anyone that trusts ANY government is a fool.
wow.......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT