ADVERTISEMENT

Noem calls for South Dakota college board to ban drag shows, remove preferred pronouns

It's not hard for me.

But for those I referenced it would circle back to the below post.

And the consequences could be suspension, dismissal, termination and so on.
I call B.S. Sounds like something right out of Newsmax. And if you can't figure out how to properly and politely address someone at work (perhaps after a short period of uneasiness) then you're too stupid to have a job, anyway.

Is there any doubt that it's been co opted to represent a sexual preference?
I'm sure that's what the righti has been cramming down your throat. Why can't it just represent support for a sector of people who have had difficulties with social vilification and political backlash? If that community instead chose tractors as the identity of their cause, then we'd be having a tractor argument.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and EasyHawk
All books that contain "descriptions or visual depictions of a sex act" must be removed from school libraries or classrooms except:

There is an exception for religious books, including the Bible, the Torah and the Koran, which Iowa law already states "shall not be excluded from any public school." The bill also exempts materials for human growth and development classes.

Why do religious books get an exception? Is it because sexual acts in them are suddenly age appropriate or they're necessary for a well rounded education?

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and abby97
I call B.S. Sounds like something right out of Newsmax. And if you can't figure out how to properly and politely address someone at work (perhaps after a short period of uneasiness) then you're too stupid to have a job, anyway.

Newsmax? That's an odd addition to this discussion.

Are college students not considered adults anymore? I thought Republicans were just worried about protecting children.
What difference does it make if the students are kids or adults, there is no reason for taxpayers to pay for such nonsense. Are colleges going to pay for strip clubs next?

Marital infidelity probably boosts her chances of favorability with MAGA and keeps her in the top three veep choices for DJT.

South Dakota seems like a shithole where political scandals can flourish.
Remember the Attorney General that killed a pedestrian while driving drunk a few years ago?
Republicans = Trash

Reactions: Torg and TheCainer
I bet she looks hideous without makeup.

FI3P7u4XEAQN6Oj.jpg

Look if the college kids wanna dress in drag or call each other potatoes I couldn't care less. Keep all that crap away from the 5 year-olds... that's it.

When this started to ramp up I warned HORT/GIAOT that this would never end with protecting the kids. Using kids as an excuse is a textbook move to give legitimacy to a movement to suppress the rights of others. Then it starts to creep a little further with each successive bit of legislation until the real goal is reached. Delegitimization of a class of citizens.
Welcome to the backlash on the bullshit the left has been pushing the last few years. This is some epic gaslighting on your part.

And again, the thousandth example of Pubbers doing exactly what they claim to hate.

This happens often enough that voters should be able to figure out their elected Pubbers are full of s***. Only problem...Pubber voters are idiots.

Reactions: Torg and MitchLL
She needs photos being on a trampoline with her grandchildren.

Pun intended on the word TRAMPoline!

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT