ADVERTISEMENT

Normal kids walkout of school to protest being bullied by weird animal children.

I will say that there is probably some weird kids doing weird shit. Also when it comes to bullying and such then a school district goes viral because of it, how often is the school district in spin mode and lie about shit?

With all this, it’s probably not as extreme as people are making it and there are probably a group of kids that are doing weird shit to other kids.
True, but I think it's more likely the "weird" kids are the ones being bullied, at least that's the kind of groups that got picked on the most when I was in school. I really don't think the walkout would have happened if the parents had stayed out of the whole thing. Either way the incident was blown out of proportion by a right wing twitter account.

What "explaining" do you need here? Your story was debunked by the school.
You gonna Quadruple-Down, now?
My “story” was “kids walked out in protest of furries and made claims that they were getting bullied by them and that the school was doing nothing about it.” Absolutely NONE of that has been debunked. 100% of that happened, you everloving shitwit.

the other day I was in a barcade, like restaurant , bar, arcade games. this kid came in with his folks, basically normal looking clothes except he had this big long blue tail, sticking out from under his coat. like a stuffed animal. but it was long, almost touching the ground. it was kind of awkward looking sitting down, he had to like move it around to sit. it was right after school so I guess he wears that thing to school maybe. was he a furry? or can we call him "he"???kid looked to be 12 yrs old maybe. oh, also his or her jacket had a rainbow or two , symbols. now are the LBGTQXYZRU@ crowd going to accept furries into the mix?

My “story” was “kids walked out in protest of furries and made claims that they were getting bullied by them and that the school was doing nothing about it.” Absolutely NONE of that has been debunked.

ALL of that has been debunked, Cletus. The school's spokesperson told you this, directly.

Now, we're Quintupling-down!!!!

Reactions: BelemNole
Isn't it sad how some people love to consume false information so that they have a tangible target to pour their anger and hatred upon? So much negative energy expended over fictions, I'll never understand it.
He's so broken, he cannot even listen to what the school is actually telling him really happened. Can only regurgitate his original disinformation "news"...

Reactions: Tom Paris
the other day I was in a barcade, like restaurant , bar, arcade games. this kid came in with his folks, basically normal looking clothes except he had this big long blue tail, sticking out from under his coat. like a stuffed animal. but it was long, almost touching the ground. it was kind of awkward looking sitting down, he had to like move it around to sit. it was right after school so I guess he wears that thing to school maybe. was he a furry? or can we call him "he"???kid looked to be 12 yrs old maybe. oh, also his or her jacket had a rainbow or two , symbols. now are the LBGTQXYZRU@ crowd going to accept furries into the mix?
love a good OiT post

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
He's so broken, he cannot even listen to what the school is actually telling him really happened. Can only regurgitate his original disinformation "news"...
The only thing he said was a protest happened, which the school verified. You don't seem to be able to grasp this.

ALL of that has been debunked, Cletus. The school's spokesperson told you this, directly.

Now, we're Quintupling-down!!!!
So, you're saying there was no protest? That's what you're going with? Say the words, "The kids did not protest." We all know that there's no chance you will, because you know they did and that I'm correct that they did and you've been lying about it this entire time. Say the words.

According to Joes, Strudel is just a figment of our imagination.

Article from 19 hours ago.
  • Around 75 parents and students staged a protest on Wednesday
  • Some children claimed their 'furry' peers were biting and scratching people
  • However, a spokesperson for the district slammed the claims as 'untrue'

• Haha
Why is this so hard for you? No one is denying a protest - the school rep even confirmed that.

The mischaracterization of the protest, which you fell hook, line, and sinker for, is what we are laughing at.
No. Your lying ass is a joke. I literally just said

Post #92: "My “story” was “kids walked out in protest of furries and made claims that they were getting bullied by them and that the school was doing nothing about it.”

and you replied

Post #94: ALL of that has been debunked, Cletus. The school's spokesperson told you this, directly.

You even capitalized ALL. And now you're backpedaling. Again...as usual. Typical Joes makes a lying ass of himself thread. Well done.

• Haha
You cannot explain what I was duped by. Go ahead and explain it to us. What was I duped by, Joes?
jennifer lawrence everything GIF

Why is this so hard for you? No one is denying a protest - the school rep even confirmed that.

The mischaracterization of the protest, which you fell hook, line, and sinker for, is what we are laughing at.
No; NOT what he said. He claimed (and regurgitated) the whole "furries" nonsense.

And is Quintupling Down on that false narrative.
From the article posted last night that you ignored
  • Around 75 parents and students staged a protest on Wednesday
  • Some children claimed their 'furry' peers were biting and scratching people
  • However, a spokesperson for the district slammed the claims as 'untrue'
Haha. Eat shit, you lying fool.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT