ADVERTISEMENT

Normal kids walkout of school to protest being bullied by weird animal children.

The sad thing is, this isn't the only thing that Republicans believe happen in schools. Disinformation and flat out bullshit that my bosses have to fight against. Everyone has better stuff to do than try to explain to dummies that litter boxes and grooming gay kids aren't real things.

Last edited:
How is it possible that so many people don't look at their sources when posting or reading something? Did you folks ever go to high school? Do you really believe that people will take you seriously and not laugh at you?

It's mind boggling.

No. Your lying ass is a joke. I literally just said

Post #92: "My “story” was “kids walked out in protest of furries
Which has been fully debunked, Cletus

There WAS a protest; it was NOT about "furries" and a school administration allowing "furries" to run rampant.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Which has been fully debunked, Cletus

There WAS a protest; it was NOT about "furries" and a school administration allowing "furries" to run rampant.
LOL...good grief. What is it you think they were protesting then? No more cookies at lunch? Because the kids are on video saying that was EXACTLY what they were protesting about.

• Haha
You mean ABC and Daily Mail? They're reporting that the kids are protesting being bullied by furries with no response. It's so awesome how much you have backpedaled and contradicted yourself in this thread. Fantastic really.

How often does a majority in a school get bullied by the minority?

I would suggest trying to turn a critical eye towards stories that seem extreme or unlikely until there is strong evidence to support them.

A school allowing kids to dress up as animals in school seems unlikely. This minority bullying the majority of the kids by biting them or licking them seems unlikely. If for no other reason than at some point they would be attacked by multiple members of the majority for doing so.

When I was in middle school, kids who could be socially isolated for a perceived difference or weirdness got bullied. Not the other way around.

I would suggest trying to turn a critical eye towards stories that seem extreme or unlikely until there is strong evidence to support them.

A school allowing kids to dress up as animals in school seems unlikely. This minority bullying the majority of the kids by biting them or licking them seems unlikely. If for no other reason than at some point they would be attacked by multiple members of the majority for doing so.

When I was in middle school, kids who could be socially isolated for a perceived difference or weirdness got bullied. Not the other way around.
It also seems unlikely that men can have babies. But there are people in this very thread who say they can. It’s a brave new world.

• Haha

^This. It's a bit of a stretch to believe that narrative.

Another thing that doesn't line up from the original story's narrative, assuming here that "Strudel" is one of the bullying furries, how exactly does a person with a full mascot costume on bite or lick another person through that animal mascot head when it completely envelops the person's head inside? That's a rare physical feat they're accomplishing if true. That alone makes me think that most of the information in the original story is complete BS.

Op is a lot like PF, the elon stan. You can always find his outrage posts by going to twitter and checking the accounts of LOTT or Ian Michael Chang
I’m starting g to think I’m not your favorite poster anymore. Sad. What happened to us?

@FAUlty Gator can only regurgitate what Libs Of TikTok tells him.

^This. It's a bit of a stretch to believe that narrative.

Another thing that doesn't line up from the original story's narrative, assuming here that "Strudel" is one of the bullying furries, how exactly does a person with a full mascot costume on bite or lick another person through that animal mascot head when it completely envelops the person's head inside? That's a rare physical feat they're accomplishing if true. That alone makes me think that most of the information in the original story is complete BS.
@FAUlty Gator ain't the greatest critical thinker on GIAOT...

The reality you create for yourself is really something. I just look to see what your position is and regurgitate the exact opposite. That way I know I’m right.

I’ve been owning you on this board since you hatched here and that was before Twitter was even a thing.
That makes you a MAGA. Congratulations.

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT